Authors' Notes and Glossary

Hi everyone! I'm @shinin_moonbeam, one of the authors for this fic! My coauthor is @1wandergirl over on Twitter! We have been working on this story since the 10th or 11th episode of Baht Oyunu. Inspired by the initial idea of what would happen if Ada and her family had actually left the Doğrusöz household, this thought came to mind. Taking the idea of drastic measures that lead to revealing the truth, we gave this a spin we hope everyone likes! This has truly been a long time coming, we have taken a couple of months to finish this so we hope the end product is something everyone enjoys! Also, I have to say the collages look amazing, no? They can either be seen here, Wattpad or on Twitter! Full credit goes to @1wandergirl, the creative genius I got a chance to work with. 

We hope you like what you read! Feel free to let us know what you think on Twitter or here! We would love to know your opinions! Our Twitter handles are @shinin_moonbeam and @1wandergirl!

Here is a glossary for all the Turkish words or phrases used in this fic:

Abi – Brother

Allah aşkına – For God's sake

Allah kahretsin – God damn it

Ama – But

Amca – Uncle (uses it when addressing Zafer)

Anne – Mother

Baba – Father

Bey – Mister/Sir

Dayı – Uncle

Defol git buradaan - Get out of here

Enişte – Brother-in-law – What they refer to Aslan with

Gercekten mı - Really

Güneş – the name of Ada's car, means Sun

Güzelim – (My) beauty

Güzelim benim – My beauty

Hanim – Maam (uses when addressing Belma)

Oğlum – Son

Prenses – Princess; Bora's pet name for Elif

Sen iyi misin? - Are you okay?/ Are you in the right frame of mind?/Are you sane?

Seni cok seviyorum – I love you very much

Söz – Promise

Tamam mı - Okay

Teyze - Aunt

Teyzoş – Aunt (what she refers to Yasemin by)

Teyzeler – Aunts (plural form)