Chapter 1:Inheritance and gringrots.

A/n:  B= yelling = letters, talking through minds and parseltongue

hello my fellow reader: so a few things that you guys need to know. number 1: tom started Hogwarts when the other students were In their last year. and he is a pureblood. he only became the dark lord after he found out about Dumbledore's plans when he was in his 7th year. number 2: Narcissa and Bellatrix are friends with lily, and James never bullied snape. So when Harry/ Harriet came to Hogwarts he wasn't mean to her instead he teaches her a lot of stuff. 

this story starts in Harriet 5th year

Oki that all enjoy my fellow reader 

3pov

it was a normal night in the muggle world, the streets were empty, everyone was in their house sleeping with their loved one, but there was a beautiful young girl with green emerald eyes and long hair that was sitting alone in a bedroom while looking at the window at number 4 privet drive. 

the young girl was counting the second until it was her birthday, she was turning 17, and she was not happy, because her so-called uncle had beaten her again, her uncle being doing that since she was five, to the point where Harriet even potter doesn't even feel that much pain.

after Harriet started Hogwarts, she asks albus Dumbledore to let her stay and told him about the abuse but of course, the leader of the light didn't believe her and said she was making everything up. Harriet started doubting the leader of the light.

... Harriet looked toward the clock and it was 11:59, a few more seconds then it will be a birthday...5...4...3...2...1" happy birthday to me" said Harriet with a tear rolling down her cheeks.

Harriet got up from the window seat and was going to bed when she was hit with sudden pain, and this pain was like being cut by a thousand knives at the same time. Harriet started screaming her lungs out, she was so loud that the silent spell she put might have gotten broken.

        Meanwhile in the wizarding world, inside of a manor was the dark lord, tom marvolo riddle was sitting in his office while working on some papers. it was late but he couldn't sleep so he decided to get some work done. 

everything was peaceful and all you could hear was the wind outside, and the trees moving. suddenly tom started feeling a pain he haven't felt since he got his inheritance on his birthday, and he instantly knew his queen is going through her inheritance, and he have been waiting for this day for 3 years.

No one knew tom was back, when Harriet and tom were in the chamber tom ask Harriet to join him but she refused. after that Lucius and snape brought all of tom's Horcruxes together and brought him back. after he was back tom didn't want anybody apart from his followers to know he was back until Harriet found out the truth.

Now it was finally time, his queen is coming and the end of dumbledore's manipulation and evil plan have begun. tom got up from his seat walked to the window looking at the sky and said:                    " your rein is coming to end soon very soon albus dumbledore.."Back with Harriet, she fainted due to the pain. and her body started changing.

>< the next day, Harriet woke up feeling different she got up from the bed but something was weird Harriet looked at herself until she saw behind her and there was nine white fox tail with red tip on her body, she couldn't believe it, she took a broken mirror and looked at it, she had white hears and she could see without her glasses!