Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty-Three

"Forget it, Zayn! I'm going home!"

My eyes widened as Harry and I neared the door. We both dropped our hand, and I opened the door at the same moment Susan did. We ended up running into each other.

Susan's eyes widened, and she hugged me tightly, "Oh my god!"

"What's going on? Why are you leaving?" I asked.

"Izzy what the hell?! You were in a coma!"

"No, I'm fine. What happened with you and Zayn?"

"W-we broke up."

"What? Why?"

Susan shook her head and buried her face in my shoulder. Her whole body shook as she sobbed, and I was ready to slap Zayn right there and then.

"I have to go," she whispered as she let go. She gave Harry a quick nod, before picking up her bag and running down the stairs.

"Where's Zayn?" I muttered, "I'm going to kill him."

"Don't do that," Harry whispered, "We still need him."

I giggled and walked through the door. Liam and Niall were sitting on the couch with their phones out, but looked up when I walked in.

"Izzy?" Niall questioned, getting up and hugging me tightly. He buried his face in my neck, and I hugged him back.

"Izzy?! Wha-how?" Liam cried, his eyes wide with shock.

"I may have been faking," I admitted, "It's good to know you guys love me, though!"

"Excuse my French, but you bitch!" Liam cried, a shocking smile on his face as he hugged me next.

"I knew you couldn't hate me, Li," I smiled, "I'm going to get changed."

I walked to my now empty room, with Harry trailing behind me. I saw Niall go into his room as well, and he gave me a smile in the doorway. Harry slipped into my room after the Irish lad had shut his door, and I closed mine soon after.

"Harry, I really do need to get changed," I whispered, but Harry just smirked and sat down on my bed. He motioned for me to sit with him, and I rolled my eyes.

I sat with him and gave him a goofy smile, causing him to chuckle. I wrapped my arms around his torso, but suddenly frowned. Harry was ridiculously skinny, which wasn't healthy. He's just skin and bone! How did I not realize this before? I know he hasn't eaten much, and I know he chooses not to eat, but I never would have guessed it was THIS bad.

"Harry, what have you eaten today?" I questioned.

"Uh, nothing. Why?"

"How much have you eaten this week?"

"Not much...I don't really have many oppertunities to eat," he admitted.

"Harry, it's not healthy!" I scolded, "You need to start eating more."

Harry sighed, "I don't mean to!"

"But you do! Promise me you'll start eating?"

Harry hesitated, "Fine. Only on one condition."

I raised an eyebrow, "What's that?"

Harry leaned in, brushing his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss, and cupped his face with my hand. We deepened the kiss, and his fingers wove through my hair, messing it up greatly. I didn't care though. I like snogging.

We finally broke away, and I felt his hot breath on my face. I grinned and detached from him, trying to fix my hair, but failing miserably.

"Izzy?!" I heard my name being called from outside, and I hopped up off my bed.

"I'll be back," I promised, before walking out. I stepped out of my room at the same time Niall did, which I found odd. I gave him a small smile, and we walked out together.

"IZZY HAS SEX HAIR!" was the first thing out of Louis' mouth.

I rolled my eyes, and Louis gave Niall a suggestive smile, "Niall, you sly dog."

Niall and I opened our mouths to correct him, but Liam interrupted us, "Izzy, I told Lou and Zayn that you lied about a coma. But I called you because Susan told us some interesting news before she left."

"Can you leave her out of this?!" Zayn snapped, and Liam sighed.

"Sorry. Anyways, we were informed that your birthday is in two days."

I cringed. Damn.

"Nope! She's a filthy liar! Bye now!"

"I don't care what you say, Izzy. We'll remember," Liam stated, "Just wait."

_______________________________________________

HOLY FILLER.

But Susan is now gone, which is something right?

Anyway, i hope you liked this chapter! next one on wednesday!

-Ally xx

PS: If you haven't checked it out already, I encourage you to read the Authors Note chapter on Status Single! I'm trying to figure out whether or not to do a sequel, soif you have any ideas, PLEASE share! Thank you!!