Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

The following night, I nodded to Harry in greeting as I sat down in my chair. I flipped to the right page and shaded in the facial features of Harry Styles.

I could feel his eyes on me, but I kept mine on the paper. I felt a small smile on my lips, but refused to get my hopes up. Just because Harry talked to me last night, doesn't mean he'll talk to me again.

"What are you doing?"

Well, I've been wrong before.

My eyes snapped up to the boy on the roof, who was looking down at my sketchbook with his head cocked to the side.

"I'm working on a drawing. Would you like to see?"

I closed the book and got up from my chair, reaching up on my toes to pass it to him. He opened the book, and his eyes seemed to light up. He flipped through the pages, a faint smile on his lips with every new page.

"Is this your sister?" he asked, even though I couldn't see it. I had drawn many pictures of Molly, so I suspected he had noticed.

"Ya, that's Molly. My only friend besides Susan. She's six."

"She's pretty," he commented, and I smiled.

He turned the page again, and his eyes lit up even more. I saw him trace his thumb over the page, and a real smile was displayed on his face.

"Is this me?" he asked, and I felt my face go beet red.

"Um...ya...I'm sorry..." I murmured.

"Don't be sorry. This is amazing. How did you draw this?"

I shrugged, "It's not too hard. You just have to pay attention to detail."

Harry nodded absentmindedly, staring down at the picture. I don't know why it facinated him so much. It wasn't like I was a perfect artist, just better than some. But Harry seemed to like it, and that made me smile.

He handed me back my book and I looked down at the picture. I'm done. I can't believe I finished the sketch.

"Now that it's done, will you stop coming outside?" Harry questioned.

I hadn't really thought about it, but I suppose there was no point now. The sketch is done, so I don't need to copy Harry anymore. Why else would I come out here?

For Harry?

I brushed the thought off. Not likely.

"I don't have any reason to, I guess," I said with a small shrug, and Harry frowned.

"Okay," he said, his eyes turning back to the city. I sighed. Just as I thought things were going okay.

"Goodnight, Harry," I said, but the boy didn't reply.

I groaned and walked back into my room, shutting the door behind me. Just when I thought everything was going good, I'm back to square one.

Was it something I said?

______________________________________________

HEY GUYS!

I'm sure this was a very emotional chapter for you guys, even though it was unforgiveably short. BUT, it only progresses from here :)

you're probably thinking "HOLY CRAP HE TALKED!!!"

I know right? took the words right from your mouth.

Next chapter will be longer and better and stuff...I had to completely rewrite this chapter because wattpad deleted it, and the first version was like, 4 pages of feels so i'm very disappointed.

tisk tisk

I made a tumblr for my stories! I'm still working on getting all of my characters up, but soon you will be able to see my upcoming stories and characters! check it out at http://kitcatxx.tumblr.com/ :)

Shoutout to Ally_Powell! check out her story More Than A Feeling ! Do it, I dare you!

I am going to start dedicating chapters to commenters, so it will be either my favourite comment, or the first one!

have a good day!

-KitCat xx