Prologue

He isn't strict

But he isn't easy

He gives every student in his class one rule to follow, and one rule only

Don't be late to his class

Now, let's see who'll follow the rule and who'll disobey it once class is in session

And what happens once that one student disobeys his rule? That's what he's dying to find out himself

--------------

"Hey Chris, c'mon! You know how Mr. Samuels is!" My friend Ciara panicked. She didn't have the same class as me, yet she was trying her best to get me to hurry.

Silly, silly girl.

That's exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be late.

She threw her hands up in the air in exaggeration before storming away, her hips swaying sharply as she marched away to her own class.

I took my time taking my books out of my locker for my next period. Just for the fun of it I stared at my mirror for no reason.

I smiled at my reflection when I heard that heavenly sound known as the bell ringing frantically.

I slowly closed my lockers shut before bending down with a grunt to pick up my bag.

Unlike all the other students around me in the halls, I didn't run and rush to class. Instead I walked, taking my merry ol time and just watching as kids ran around like chickens without heads.

I walked slowly until I was the only one in the halls.

The door came into view. Before placing my hand on the knob, I took a deep breath to help clear the smile off of my face and pushed the door open. I made sure to apologetic when my eyes fell on his face.

Those green eyes that could hypnotize anyone who looked into them long enough pierced right past my blue ones and into my soul.

That well defined jaw. It ticked in a way that had me wanting to be even more bad just to see it clench and make his cheeks bones more prominent.

And those lips. Let me not even get into them. Well, I wouldn't mind that either.

"Mr. Smith," And that voice. That rough, manly, and hard voice that sent not only shivers and goosebumps all throughout my body, but lust in every place there was on me. The voice that I dreamt over and over telling me what to do; dominating me in a way I wouldn't allow anyone else to. No one else could.

"Yes?" I felt so hot. I didn't care about the rest of the class. They weren't relevant in this moment. They were only background noise. I felt bad. I felt really bad. And I loved every second of it.

All I needed was for him to say it. To say that I needed to be punished. To say that I'd disobeyed him and needed to be put back in order; back in check.

I bit into my bottom lip, awaiting for him to say the words he'd said to me in my previous slumber, right before he showed just how bad I'd been and needed to be put in my place.

I almost moaned out in frustration when I saw his lips move to form the words I craved to hear.

"You're Late."