Chapter 1: Waking Up In The Past

After the dual between Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin, the two of them doesn't know that when they fall asleep that night they don't know what is about to happen to them.

In the past: Yunmeng Jiang clan

While sleeping in his bed Wei Wuxian hear, "A-Xian time to wake up. A-Cheng and you already sleep pass your breakfast."

Wei Wuxian shot straight up, 'Jiang shushu? No way, isn't he suppose to be dead,' Wei Wuxian look around the room, 'I'm back? I'm back in my room, back in Lotus Cove. No way is this happening.'

"A-Xian, I'm coming in," when the door open Wei Wuxian eye went wide, 'Jiang Shushu' he got out of bed, rush toward Jiang Fengmian and hugged him.

This surprise Jiang Fengmian a lot since Wei Wuxian never gave him a hug, "A-Xian what's wrong?"

"I.....I....I'm just so happy to see you again Jiang Shushu," 'I will do my best to change the past,' "Oi Wei Wuxian!" Wei Wuxian look out the door to see a heavy breathing Jiang Cheng.

"A-die can I talk to Wei Wuxian?" Wei Wuxian and  Jiang Fengmian let go of each other, " Okay but don't take too long, you both need to be at the training field to train okay?" The two boy nodded their head, Jiang Fengmian left the two of them along.

When Jiang Fengmian is gone, Jiang Cheng walk into Wei Wuxian room and closed the door.

"WEI WUXIAN WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE? HOW IN THE HELL DID WE END UP HERE IN THE PAST?!" Wei Wuxian blinked in confused at Jiang Cheng, "Jiang Cheng Jiang Cheng re....re......repeat that please?" He asked.

"How are we in the past? I remember everything that already happen, I know you are from the future, am I right?"

"WHAT?! YOU TOO!?" The two of them sat down trying to think what is going on here.

"Do you think we travel back in time?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"In possible, I mean I was sleeping in my cave while you were sleeping in your room back at Lotus cove. There is no spell or magic circle to take us back here. Wait, is this a few week before we head to Cloud Recesse for our guest lecture?"

Jiang Cheng nodded his head, "Then what do you suppose happening? How did we end up back in the past?"

Wei Ying can only sigh, "second chance Jiang Cheng, second chance." He turn his full attention to Jiang Cheng, "Jiang Cheng, there a reason why your mother hate me so much. What I am about to tell you, you should talk it over with your parents. You can't let your family fall apart, you need to stand up for yourself, stop backing out every single time your mother get angry at you. You are a clan leader now, tell Jiang Shushu and your mother how you and your sister is feeling."

"Okay."

"Your mother is jealous that Jiang shushu use to have feeling for my mother but she doesn't feel that way toward your father. She have feeling for my father instead, I think your mother still think that Jiang Shushu still love my mother, but that is not true, if he does then he wouldn't marry madam Yu. I think your father love your mother, but she won't believe him, if he doesn't love your mother then he wouldn't marry her, now Jiang Cheng it is your turn. Tell your mother to stop been a jealous wife and think how much your father love her. If she yell at you or slap you or anything else, drop the scary cat act and step up. Your family need you, this clan need to be safe from the Wen. You don't want this past to repeat themselves do you?"

"No no, I won't let that happen. I will do what you ask me to do, I won't get scare at my mother anymore. Your right, this family is falling apart because my mother is holding a grudge against your mother who already pass away and she shouldn't take her anger out on you."