Chapter 13

//Georgia's P.O.V//

When she told me I didn't believe her at first how could she be, but when I thought about it dougie never spoke about his family at all, I looked up at her and I seen it she had the same colour hair and eyes, how could I not have seen the resemblances, I then realised that I hadn't spoke since she told me she was started to get worried so I just stood up and went and hugged her I could feel the worry just fade away from her like it was a relief.

She looked up at me when we broke apart "so this doesn't change anything" I smiled "oh this changes EVERYTHING" she looked at me looking terrified "what what do you mean everything" I just smiled a devious smile and rubbed my hands together "you're our secret weapon for oz we can humiliate him in ways you couldn't imagine this is going to be amazing"

//Lisa's POV//
Time was moving fast after telling Georgia about being dougie's sister we all kinda got used to having each other around I've become very close to Danny as Georgia is travelling the country working up her hours so she can take 3 long weeks off with us in Australia.

Things are still pretty awkward between Doug and I we haven't really spoken that much neither of us know what to say to each other but all I know is that he's really busy with Ellie while she does interviews and photo-shoots and what not!

But now that we are all heading to the airport in less then 12 hours everyone is heading over to danny and Georgia's house and where get a take away to celebrate going to Australia and trust me there's a lot of us in the 'group' it consist of- Danny,Georgia,me,tom,Giovanna, Dougie,Ellie,harry,izzy,vicky,Calum,carrie and her boyfriend pete!

Carrie,pete, vicky and Calum aren't coming with us but there looking after the houses and stuff, turns out that Georgia got time off and so did Ellie so we all changed our flights so where all flying out tomorrow morning together.

Danny, tom and harry, all went to collect the food while ellie,izzy,georgia and gi where talking, carrie and pete where on there phones while Calum and vicky where down stairs at the studio which left dougie and I, and if I'm honest I was bit in the mood to talk to him not today!

I stood up and went into the kitchen to check up on my phone because Danny said he'd text me when they where leaving the Chinese, but there was nothing the kitchen was silent until I heard someone breathing behind me I turned around to find Dougie just standing there with his head hanging low.

After a few moments of not speaking he lifted his head and said "do you remember what day it is today" I just nodded I didn't have the energy to ague with him, of course I knew what day today was I was hardly going to forget my mums birthday now was i, I'm not like Dougie I remember my family,the funny thing was it was only the two of us knew.

It was our little secret!