Chapter 2

I ran upstairs and pulled out the suitcase that I brought with me all those years ago it was a bit small but I didn't care I packed everything into it nice a neat and Reyes to close it I put it out side the door and took one last look to see if I had forgotten anything, I then closed the door put my backpack on my back and lifted my guitar and suitcase down the stairs, when out walked Emma and my new parents,daniel smiled and grabbed my back and looked at my guitar and said "oh you play maybe we could have a session when we get home" I looked at him funny and say "so u play then" he raised his eyebrow and looked at Georgia and smiled "yea just a bit" and left I said good bye to Emma,grabbed my coat and followed Georgia to the car.

It was unbelievably awkward on the way home they didn't know what to say to me and I didn't know what to say to them hopefully it wouldn't be like this the while time I felt out of place i guess, about 45 min drive from the orphanage we pulled up at this big 2 story red/orange brick rectangle shape house with a big iron gate I looked in the mirror and seen day smile "well Lisa were home" a massive smile grew across my face as the gate opened and we drive in I was so excited to see what the inside would hold.

I got out of the car letting all this soak in, I was still in shock from walking down the stairs being told that I was adopted to be standing here with 2 random people outside a massive house.

I got my guitar and backpack while danny got my suitcase while georgia opened the front door, I walked in and let out a big "wow" georgia looked back and said "you like it then come on let me give u a tour danny and unload the car" I giggled as we went upstairs.

It was massive on the top floor there was one big room with a walk in closet and bathroom this room was Georgia and Daniels room with cream walls and dark brown furniture, then coming down a level 5 big bedrooms all with bathrooms and one big bathroom to the left, on the ground floor there was the kitchen/dining room, small bathroom, living room and a gym and then underground there was this room it was full of guitars and mics and recording equipment it had a recording booth and bean bags on the floor it even had a mini fridge filled with coke and beer, this house was amazing.

Where we went back to the kitchen Daniel was at the oven cooking tea, If I was honest it smelt amazing we sat down at the table to eat his vegetable stir-fry when it dawned on me I didn't know who these people where so I took this time to ask "so Daniel and Georgia tell me about you" Daniel looked at me and says "who's Daniel" a smile wiped off of my face and pointed at him saying "is that not you're name" he laughed and said "yea it is but u can call be Danny" I roll of relief spread across my body knowing that I was safe with these two.