Chapter 4

Turns out that Tom only lives like 5 minute walk for Danny's house which was quite cool how close they lived together, Danny was saying that like 3/4 times aways they all meet up in each other's houses to discuss the band and stuff which was really interesting while on the walk over to toms Danny was saying that there not just band mates that there best friends and more like brothers which I found really cute.

We were walking up a road when Danny pips up and said" oh looks like dougie's here, tonites the first night we get to meet his new girlfriend , I giggled at the way Danny was saying that she probably didn't even Exist.

We walked straight up to toms door and danny rang the door bell "Do the lads no that u adopted me" I said getting really nervous now "yea they do but they didn't think we would have you so soon they thought considering Georgia and I aren't married that it would take longer.

After danny finished his sent sentence the door opened and there stood a tall, blonde haired young man with glasses his big brown eyes went from danny to me and back to danny in the mean time raising an eye brow "danny care to explain" danny just smiled and said "nice to see you two tom" before badgering in the door pushing him out of the way. I followed and put out my hand "I'm Lisa danny and georgia adopted me earlier trust I was just as surprised as you" he let out a small laugh and said "doug and dan are in there and gi will be back soon make your self at home" I smiled and nodded and walked into the room.

I took one look around it was a beautiful open space room with a cream fabric sofa with cream/badge walls a big TV and cream carpet with big open windows the walls had beautiful painted pictures in the corner the was a piano and guitars it was amazing.

On the sofa there was a lad looked a bit younger then danny maybe 2/3 years younger he had short dirty blond hair with a long fringe he wore a sleeveless t-shit with showed off his multi-coloured tattoo sleeve.

Danny was on the opposite sofa laughing with Dougie they looked like they were having fun his blue eyes sparkled in the light, danny noticed me standing there and said "lis sit down I want you to meet dougie I think you two will get along quite well" I sat down beside danny, after dougie had composed himself laughing he looked at me and instantly recognised me he started to stutter and become really white as his eyes widened.

Danny began telling him that I came from Central London orphanage and so on when Danny finished tom walked in I looked up and asked "can I go and get a drink please" he nodded and I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water when the door closed I turned around to find dougie standing there...