Author's Note

So I'm happy to announce that I'll be writing a sequel of 'Will You Be Mine?'. The reaction I got out of you guys when i asked you all about the sequel made me ecstatic. Even if only one of you would have ask me to write the sequel. I would have because all of you matters to me so much....You guys are my readers and I'll always do what my readers want. You guys have became an important part of my life because of you guys my stories has surpassed over 20k views and 1k votes...A BIG SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF MY WONDERFUL, LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL READERS. WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT ME. THANK YOU TO YOU ALL. YOU ALL MATTER TO ME VERY MUCH.

And yes, if some of you think that i don't reply to you or your comments are ignored then don't feel that way. All of your comments make my day happy. I'm really sorry if i don't reply to your comments but i'll try to reply you back. If you have any questions, don't hesitate, just message me privately or leave a comment and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Shit! I'm sorry. i got in emotions and lost the tracks. Anyway, I'll write the sequel in my summer vacations, which'll probably be in April or May. I'll just give guys notification about it...

I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT! WISH I COULD MEET YOU'LL IN REAL LIFE. YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY AND MAKE ME HAPPY! WISH I COULD DO THE SAME FOR YOU ALL! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER I'M ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU'LL... IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BCOZ YOU'LL MATTER TO ME....DON'T HESITATE TO TALK WITH ME...EVEN IF IT'S JUST A SILLY THING. I WOULD LOVE TO TALK WITH YOU GUYS AND CREATE A GREAT BOND WITH YOU'LL...I, AGAIN LOST THE TRACK. SORRY. ;)

LOTS OF LOVE,

ISHA

PS :- I LOVE YOU ALL!