Chapter 30

Josephine

I'm not sure if I can do it. Giving him one more chance. I'm not even sure if I'm capable of being in a relationship now. After he broke me I indeed get ride of my insecurity but I've trust issue now. I can't trust anyone like I used to. I have difficulty to actually believe someone. I'm afraid they are lying to me. I can hardly trust anyone. I don't trust anyone other than my parents and Harry. I know it will be hard but I'll give him chance if that's what it will take for him to get back normal but I think I should clear it to him that it will be hard for me to trust him.

"Ummm, hero?"
"yeah?"
"I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
He ask he look little scare of what I'm going to say.
"I just want to tell you that, just don't keep any hope that I'll directly jump in relationship. We will take things slow. Please try to understand that I can't trust people easily. I have trust issues. I barely trust anyone other than my parents and Harry. So, please can we take things slow. You still will be Freddie's dad but I can't tell that I want a relationship with you. "

He seems somewhat hurt with my statement but I can't help it. It is what it is. When I trust him with all my heart he broke it. I know for a fact that he love me and I never doubt that but when he said that he was infatuated with me it crush me. I saw it in his eyes how he love me. He was sweet with me.

"Jo, I know it's hard for you after what I did to you. I'm thankful that you gave me chance and I'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust back."
He say very sincerely. I can't help but smile which he return.
"Jo? Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah?"
"Who all know beside you and me that Freddie isn't your and my child?"
I can it in his eyes that he is afraid to ask that maybe he is crossing his boundaries but I knew this will come.
"Honestly, just you, me and Harry."
When I said Harry's name he scowl.

"Jo, let's don't tell them that he isn't our child?"
My heart swells how he said 'our' child. I think about, neither do I want anyone to think differently of my child that he isn't my child because he is, just because I didn't gave him birth doesn't mean I'm not his mother.
" Yeah, we won't tell them. We will just tell them he is our kid, yeah?"

His face light up and he look so happy and that make me happy.
"Really? "
"Yeah"
He hug me tightly, which I return. I'm ecstatic that we are starting a fresh start but it also terrify me at the same time. All of sudden Hero got up from the bed and start to head at door.

"Wher are you going?"
I ask confuse by his sudden movement.
"Nothing, just going to bring my son from guest room. Can you both sleep with me? Can we sleep like family? Please?" he ask with puppy eyes which I can't deny. I'm happy how he already start calling him his son. I smile and nod my head. He went out to bring Freddie. I'm sitting on bed and smiling like an idiot

A/N
Hello guys! How you all doing? Just a small chapter. Hope you all enjoy it. Please vote and comment. Until next update bye.