Chapter 18 (Edited)

Josephine Langford

6 months later

I'm going to London.
Again.
Though just for few days.
Well you can say that I'm going for a conference meeting because that's the only reason, I'm stepping in the state, I swore I never would.

After I left London.
I change my number and email and everything so that none of them would able to reach me.
It's not like, it think they will contact.
I just didn't wanted anyone to know where I was, only my assistant, Harry, mum and dad have my number.
Mum and dad still don't know the real reason, why we broke up.
I never told them.
Every time they'd try to ask I would just change the subject or hung up call saying I have some work to do.

I even warn everyone who have my number, not to give it to anyone.
If they do I'll cut them out of my life.

I'm sitting in the plane, which will fly me to London.
The city where I lived my worst and best time of life.
I still couldn't move on from him.
I still love him with all my heart.

Since I'm in Los Angeles it will take about ten hours to reach London.
I was asleep whole time.

Some shake my body.
"Jo wake up, we are here."
It's Harry.
Harry is  here with me for the conference only, since we both wanted to start a business together.
I nod my head and got up from the seat. As I step outside of the airport.
The air of London hit me on my face.
All the memories from the past came rushing their way in my mind.

I just hope, I don't encounter with any people from my past.
It was hard for me to leave them.
So anyway I'm here because me and Harry are thinking of opening a hospital for poor people's treatment, who can't afford big operation due to their income.

Harry supported me in every way possible.
He is the best friend everyone ask for.
He was there for me when I would cry in sleep, when I was in depression for 3 months.
If it weren't him, I would have killed myself.

We arrive the hotel at which we are staying.
We went to receipation to get our keys for the room.
"How can I help Ms?" The receptionist ask very politely.
"We have a room booked here." I said. "Can you tell me the name Ms?" She ask. "Mr. Styles." I said.
"Mr and Mrs Styles, here are your keys room 503 on 5 floor." She say.
"Thanks darling."
Says Harry smirking and the girl blushed so hard. I glare at him.

We got in the room and started unpacking the clothes.
Harry was giving me the clothes and I was keeping it in the wardrobe.
As we were doing the work, he suddenly stop and I turn to look him and ask. "What happen?"
"Umm why did you bought a blanket with you and don't ya think this material is very strange for a blanket?"
He say and I just laugh and reply his question.
"First this isn't blanket and second it's material is strange because it's saree. I bought when I went to India."

His face was still full of confusion as he spoke.
"Why would people in India will wear blanket, and how the fuck do they even wear it?"
I laugh and say.
"Now this is something you won't understand. Yeah it's difficult to wear it but i like it. When I was in India, girls in india wear this. They  looks so hot in this so I thought I should buy myself one and I learned how to wear it when I was in India for few days." I say.

"But why did you bought it here, can you wear this and show me?" He say.

"First, I bought for the valentine party in which we are invited as partners and second, I'll wear this on valentines day so have patient, you can see how it will look on me on the valentines day."
I say and wink at him.
He just roll his eyes.

I love him.
He is very nice.
Yeah sometime he can be so annoying and stubborn but he is still the person who was there for me when no one else was and my best friend.
I never made any friends in America.
I would just go to hospital and come home and sleep.

Now that I'm here, I'll go to my hospital. I haven't been there for six months and I also want to handle some interview.

A/N
Hey guys
Hope ya all like it
I'll post the photo of the saree in the  chapter when thet will go to the party.
Please vote and comment
Until next update bye.