Chapter 3 (Edited)

Josephine Langford

I can't believe on my ears. No this can't be true....Hero can't call anyone 'baby' other than me. I means, I'm not saying that he can't call baby to anyone but the way he said it, is the way he used to call me.

After he came in view, his tone chest is on display and he is shirtless, his hairs are messy and the girl standing in front of me with her make up smugged, her lips swollen, her hair totally messed up, in a bathrope. It didn't took much for me to understand what was happening inside the room before I came and it totally break my heart. He stand there totally frozen while he just utter my name.

"You two know each other?"
The girl standing at the door raise her brow and ask.
"Huh?"
she repeat.
"Do you guys know each other?"
I think about her question and said
"Y-yes, I mean yes. I know him he is my childhood friend and best friend."
and boyfriend who cheated on me.
"Oh I'm Juliet his girlfriend."
she said and gave her hand for handshake but I just stand there staring at Hero.

How could he do this to me?

Hero Finneas Tiffin

Josephine was standing there and I'm just hoping that she won't introduce herself as my girlfriend, that will ruin my relationship with Juliet. I know for a fact that I've lost my best friend after this and I don't want to ruin my relationship with Juliet.

I look at her with pleading eyes. Hoping she wouldn't spill the truth.

But for God sake! Josephine introduce herself as my best friend but I know that I lost her. I lost my best friend. I'm still standing shamelessly at the place. I walked and stand beside Juliet as Juliet introduce herself as my girlfriend.

Josephine look at me with disgust. No not disgust, hurt, broken very vulnerable I don't know. It looks like she is going to cry, off course she will, I broke the only promise that I made before coming here. I know. I know, she loved me with all her heart and she kept asking me that I'll not leave her? And I promised her that I won't but I did, I did!

I betrayed her very badly but I can't help it, I love Juliet with every ounce of my body. I can't live without her. I need to explain Josephine everything. If I want to be with Juliet. I gotta ask her, what is she doing here. I called her.
"Josephine?"
But she is loaded in her own world. I called again.
"Josephine?"
"Huh?" she said
"Can I talk to you?"
she looked at me and then at Juliet and said
"Ummm yeah sure."
Her voice sound like she will cry any moment but trying to control it .
"Not here, come in the room."
She shake her head in disapproval and spun her head towards Juliet.
"Hey, can you go inside for a bit please?"
Off course she will be civil with her.
She looked at me and I nod. She went inside. I turn towards her. Getting myself ready for the destruction that will take place.

"So?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
hey guys here the next chapter
Thank you to everyone who is reading this..
Please vote and comment....