an surprise villain and unhappiness charge precure

Me:ok we have gone through rooms and have seen past villains.

Puppeteer:yea are we missing anything.

Everyone shake their as a sign of no.

Lovely:i wonder who we can encounter next.

Mirage:well your in luck cure lovely.

Happiness charge precure:queen mirage but how we purify you.

Mirage:well i have gotten a picture that blue kissing someone else and a letter.

Me/ashley/ella/mason:ARE YOU KIDDING ME BLUE HOW MUCH OF AN HORRIBLE GOD IS HE.

lovely:natula must have photoshop the picture and fake the letter to get her in this state again.

Me:ok that make sense but i hate him and i remember that blue watch teenage girls through his mirrors.

Mason:ok that is creepy.

Peace:can you talk to blue about that.

Me:i can try but later(i really hate him)but i make no promises.

Mirage:and i have four more one should be a reminder cure lovely meet the unhappiness charge precure.

Lovely:no no no oh my gosh no.

Princess:calm down lovely remember you beat her before you can do it again.

Unlovely:we'll see precure.

Dark princess:haha wow believing in courage that is for the weak and the scary cats.

Dark honey:not this time.

Misfortune:you better hope bad luck miss you but it won't you will fail.

Fortune:keep going we got this run now.

Me:right let go everyone.

Everyone expect the happiness charge precure as mirage was done waiting and sent a blast towards them as they have dodge the blast and Face mirage and the unhappiness charge precure.

Lovely:well unlovely let go.

Unlovely:yes(threw a giant blast towards lovely)it is time to finish this hopeless battle as "love" is.

Lovely:love is not hopeless it bring hope to others even if some don't believe that there always be those who believe in love, happiness, dreams, hope.

Unlovely:there are the bad part of life and many are not looking forward to that part life and will just give up fast before they have to deal with hard ships and the fact parents aren't welcoming in some cases example one if their child like the same gender as themselves example when parents could have barely have trust in their kid.

Lovely:while that may be true but there always parents whol do accept ot cause they want to support their kid and their ones who do have trust yes the trust can be broken but that can happen on either side so the parents side aren't completely innocent when it comes to trust and you can trust friends to be there for you when you need it.