two teams in one

Me:hello everyone today we are meeting the healin good precure and the tropical rouge precure.

Bibury:oh this is going to be interesting today.

Emily:this is going to be cool.

Haruka:hmm i can't help but be worry about our fairies partner.

Me:i see what you mean for now let make sure our the rest are safe.

Blade:i have not find them.

Me:hmm well the show must go on and let bring them here.

Nodoka:hi everyone my cure name is cure grace.

Chiyu:hello it nice to meet you my cure name is cure fountaine.

Hinata:hi everyone nice to meet you and my cure name is cure sparkle.

Asumi:umm hello everyone it nice to meet you my cure name is cure earth.

Rabirin:my name is Rabirin and I'm cure grace partner.

Pegitan:umm hi my name is pegitan and I'm cure fountaine partner.

Nyatoran:hi I'm Nyatoran and I'm cure sparkle partner and this is latte

Manutsu:hi everyone it nice to meet you and my cure name is cure summer.

Sango:umm hello everyone my cure name is cure coral.

Minori:hello everyone my cure name is cure papara.

Asuka:hello everyone it great to meet you my cure name is cure flamingo.

Laura:hello everyone it nice to meet you my cure name is cure la mer.

Ichika/emily/haruka/love/megumi/Tsubomi/maya:hi our cures name are cure whip/happy/flora/peach/lovely/blossom/heart.

Himari/kelsey/minami/miki/hime/erika/Rachel:hello our cure name are cure custard/sunny/mermaid/berry/princess/marine/diamond.

Aoi/lily/kirara/buki/yukko/itsuki/Clara:hi nice to meet you our cure name are cure gelato/peace/twinkle/pine/honey/sunshine/Rosetta.

Yukari/april/towa/Setsuna/Iona/yuri/Mackenzie/hello to all of you our cure name is cure macaroon/march/scarlet/passion/fortune/moonlight/sword.

Akira/chloe/ayumi/natalie:hello our cure name is cure chocolat/beauty/echo/ace

Ciel:hello my cure name is cure parfait.

Rio:my name is rio.

Bibury:my name is Bibury but it don't make us friends.

Ulric:my name is Ulric.

Candy:candy is my name.

Kanata:my name is kanata.

Kenji:and my name is kenji.

Lance:lance that my name.

Rory:my name is rory.

Kippie:I'm kippie.

Davi:my name is davi.

Pekorin:my name is pekorin.

Aroma:hello my name is aroma and this is pafu.

Pafu:hi pafu

Me:nice to see you all be friendly other then Bibury but and now to the newbies there will be someone who will sent dangerous dares.

Nodoka:wow that is crazy.

Chiyu:something tell me that this won't end well.

Manutsu:wow that is not good.

Laura:wow Manutsu that is clear.

Me:yep and now dares and questions to you Nodoka question as many of the pinks cure as cheerful you seem to have sad moments more then others.

Nodoka:well i was sick for most of my life and the fact a byo gen was in me.

Chiyu:i still can't believe that happen to you Nodoka.

Asuka:that sound so sad.

Minori:that is sad to have to been sick.

Me:dare number 1 goes to chiyu to handle a flock of chickens.

Chiyu:oh ok then we are starting easy ok then

Me:yep then it will get crazy.

Chiyu:ahh help the chickens are fast and their becks hurt.

Me:ok chiyu live and question 2 goes to Manutsu how did you feel about leaving your dad.

Manutsu:well i was sad for a bit and the same time i was happy cause i get to see my mom.

Me:thank you for answering Manutsu and dare number 2 goes to hinata her dare is to eat 50 cupcakes.

Hinata:50 cupcake this will not be simple but i will do it.

Me:ok good luck hinata*poof 50 cupcakes*.

Hinata:ahh this is so good and yummy.

Me:now question 3 goes asuka if you saw your friend being bullied what would you do.

Asuka:well i would confront the bullies or tell one of the staff's members.

Manutsu:that so nice asuka.

Me:yeah and dare number 3 goes to Minori to tutor hinata.

Nodoka:yeah that is not going to be that simple to tutor hinata.

Minori:well i have to try and tutor her right.

Me:good luck you going to need it ok while they do that let move on question 4 goes sango why were you shy to go in your mom store.

Sango:i was shy and many saw that i really don't want to try make up.

Me:ok and now dare number four goes to asumi your dare is to run for ten minutes.

Asumi:well i have run towards byo gens so running for ten minutes is not so bad.

Me:ok and start and here come Minori and hinata.

Minori:she is impossible to tutor she won't pay attention to what we are learning.

Me:yeah saw this coming and asumi is now done with her dare.

Asumi:yes I'm done with my dare and now we are at the last question.

Me:yes we are and the last one goes to Laura did you see the four girls that spend time with you as friends or tools to become queen of the mermaid kingdom.

Minori:i think that how she saw us as before.

Manutsu:what that crazy talk of course she see us as friends.

Laura:that is true i did see them as tools before then i saw how great they are and that how i can transform in to cure la mer then gain legs.

Sango:i had a feeling about that and we did change her.

Me:that is true and it is time to say bye everyone.

Everyone:bye have a good day/night.

Me:bye.

wow i had a hard time with this one and will probably have a hard time with the future one and remember one more team have any team you want me to add then place them in the comments and i have them here all the precure teams i have here is cause i watch them I'm starting to watch the tropical rouge precure and the very first season to start with all this and so have a good day/night have fun