Chapter 7

Dedicated to @ninjas987 for giving me the itch to write.

Picture up top is The Dean Boys!
Check it out! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Sorry this is unedited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand with my arm looped around Mrs. Deans as my parents car pulls away. After spending the weekend with my family, it was finally time for them to leave. It was nice seeing my parents again, but it's hard to say if I'm going to miss them while they're gone. Ever since I was little, I've never really had a problem with home sickness.

I got my things packed up and moved to the Dean's house last night. The maids and house servants have the month off while my parents are away so I'm staying in the Dean's house along with my siblings.

I can't say I'm looking forward to it. Things are still a little... patchy, to say the least, between me and Sebastian. Lucky for me my room is right across the hall from his. Yay!

"Well." Mrs. Dean says with a smile. I guess we can go on over to la casa. Mildred is making lunch." Mildred is their cook. She's been there longer than I've been alive. She's practically family.

We get on four wheelers to ride over to their house from ours. We're neighbors and we have a gate to get from one yard to the other.

Right when we park the ATV, the boys come stampeding into the house. When I say stampede, I mean over me. By the time I get in the door all of the little sandwiches Mildred made were gone.

I do a little pout and look over at all the boys. They are all lounging about in varying places of the living room. I feel a little tap on my back and look behind me to see Jack holding a sandwich out to me.

He grins and says almost shyly, "I snatched you one from Sebastian after I kicked his shin." His grin widens when he sees my laughter.

I gratefully take the sandwich and go to sit on the couch where Sebastian is glaring at the sandwich, muttering something along the lines of, "Stupid sandwich" and, "Stupid little boy."

I smirk at him and gradually bring the sandwich to my mouth, slowly taking a bite. "Yum...." I stretch out the vowel. "This sandwich is so good."

I'm not to smug for long before the sandwich is being ripped from my hands. I turn to see Cassidy stuffing the rest of the sandwich in her mouth.

I watch in disbelief as she saunters up the stairs, not sowing my feelings toward my sandwich one bit. I cross my arms and focus on the television, a pout evident on my face. How can a person take another's life line like that. It's cruel I say.

I feel someone's eyes burning holes into my head, I turn to see Sebastian giving me a pointed look. He abruptly stands up and shoots me another look that I take as a sign to follow him. I wait a few moments before subtly standing up and going after him.

I find him on the back patio lounging in one of the hammocks. They're patio is amazingly beautiful right beside they're huge pool. Under the huge covered patio there's ten hammocks hanging from various poles, all different colors. There's on purple for me and one pink for Cassidy. Five chairs made of hammock material are hanging from the ceiling. Coffee tables are placed in various places between hammocks. You'd think with all of that it would be crowded but it's surprisingly roomy.

On the pool side, there's three blue beds made to be water resistant. Each one can fit at least two or three people. On a platform to the left, a huge grill and outdoor kitchen lies underneath crisscrossing planks. On the left side of the giant pool, by the kitchen, there's a rock fixture to clime on. Water flows from the flat rock on top, and you can jump into the deepest part of the pool, which is twelve feet. Behind the water fall there's a little bench engraved into the wall. In the center back of the pool there's another rock fixture but this time there's a slide and stairs carved into it. The slide is lined with slippery smooth tiles of different shades of blues. The right side edge gradually fades into the water, like a beach, until it gets about six inches under water, where there's little fountains gushing up. Finally on the center front of the pool there's a hot tub cut into it with a little water fall that falls into the pool about a foot below. The landscape all around consists of various palm trees of various sizes, accompanied by beautiful flowering plants.

Does it get any better? Oh right you can also set up a volleyball net and a basketball goal. This is by far my favorite place to go to between our two houses. The beauty and serenity mixes with the chaos and noise, of all of the boys, and the contrast is something beautiful.

We don't even have a pool on our property. We have multiple sports courts and fields. It's nice having two properties to share.

Seb clears his throat, snapping me back to what's at hand. What's at hand exactly? I don't really know. I walk over to my purple hammock and make myself comfortable.

"You summoned?" I speak sarcastically.

"Yes, seeing that you will be staying with us all summer, I would like to clear some tension." He says. It sounds like he's at a business meeting.

I raise one of my eyebrows, "Yeah, I was wondering why you've been acting so cross towards me."

He bolts up from his comfortable position and looks at me with exasperation. "You don't know why I have been cross? You don't know why I have been cross? As if it isn't obvious!"

I sit up and stare at him incredulously. "No please enlighten me of the reason for your b*tchiness!"

He huffs in annoyance, "When you left here I was proud of you. I was proud to see the girl I've grown up with moving on to do better things, and I had a great image of what you've become. I thought you would have been a graceful, intelligent, confident, and mature woman who had enough ambition to rule the world! You were half of that woman when you left and when you came back you were an immature little whore, who didn't use the talent God gave her to do great things." He goes to continue but I stop him right there.

I stand up from my hammock and walk over to him with my finger pointed. "Don't you dare think you have the right to act like you know anything about me. I'll have you know I'm the top of my class in one of the most prestigious private schools in America. I can have the grace of Queen Elizabeth when the time is right and I have more ambition than you could have in your pinky. I can have fun when I want and I know how to use the talents God gave me. Two of tose boys I was quote, 'flirting with' and 'sleeping with' are gay. And dating each other for crying out loud!" His expression starts to soften but I continue. I'm tearing him a new one.

"The other one has been there for me for three years when hardly anyone from here kept in contact with me. So next time why don't you let me explain myself? You obviously know nothing about me, and why would you? It's not like you cared enough to call or text to check up on me. You were my best friend. I was always closest to you, hell I had a crush on you since sixth grade before I left, and it broke me to find out you obviously didn't care as much about me."

I stop ranting, tears threatening to spill but I don't let them. I hold them, like I've learned to do over the years, and give him the coldest glare I can muster.

His expression is unchanging when he speaks, "You're right. I don't know you anymore, nor do I care so stay the hell away from me."

I stand there emotion ridden as he stalks into the house with another piece of my heart. I bite my lip and walk over to the waters edge. I dip my feet in the deep end, hoping to calm myself.

I faced the fact that he didn't care for more many years ago. I shouldn't be tearing up. I shouldn't be disappointed. I was expecting this.

Even though I keep reminding my self of this, I can't help but let one single tear fall down my face.

'Well aren't I a disney princess?' I think sarcastically to myself.

I sniffle once and stand up. I don't know how long I was sitting there, thinking, but my butt is getting numb, so I'd say a while.

I take a deep breath before going inside to calm myself. I'm not sure if the beasts can smell fear.

----------------------------------------------

Sooooo a little Sebastian and Evangeline action for you.

Who else hates Sebastian? ✋✋✋

Sorry this chapter is unedited, it's like 12 am so I'm feeling lazy but got the itch to write. XD

OH AND GUESS WHAT!!!

You're beautiful. ;)

Love you to bits buh bye!