Chapter 9

As I walk up the stairs, I hear the familiar beat of 'Honey I'm Good' begin to blast through the speakers in my room. I start to speed up my pace, so I won't miss anything good but when I open the door it became clear that I've already missed quite a bit.

I literally left them alone for one minute and Sofia and Katherine are already wrestling on the floor!

Within seconds I'm laughing uncontrollably; Occasionally tossing out encouraging statements like, "Get her Sofia!" And "Don't let your size discourage you!" I laugh even more as Sofia still struggles to take on Kat, who has a good six inches on our petite friend.

Suddenly Sofia stops fighting off of Kat and, turns to face me. "Wait, so you think I'm too small to take someone on? You forget, I'm ferocious!"

She lets out a wild Indian tribal call, whilst charging me with all her might. I yelp in surprise and we fall back on my bed.

You've got me all wrong baby. My baby's already got all my love.

It seems like she's trying to put me in a headlock, but can't quite succeed. I do have to admit, she is strong for her size and, if I hadn't started tickling her, she probably would've won. However with my new advantage, I easily take control and roll over on top of her.

I pin her arms down and yell like a drill Sargent, "Is that really the best you can do cupcake? You've gotta want it! You have to be able to go through the toughest torture without even blinking an eye."

"Sir, yes sir!" She yells back, stifling laughter between words.

"I'm here for you Sofia!" Cassidy yells, and runs at me, pillow in tow. She starts hitting me with the pillow so I role off of Sofia, (onto the floor, sadly) and jump on my futon.

I've got to bid you adieu, to another I will stay true.

I grab a blue throw pillow and jump on Cassidy's back as she's battling Kat. She yells in surprise and falls sideways with me latching on.

She roles on top of me and starts tickling me. Before I can attempt to take control, someone cuts off the music. We all freeze, Sofia in mid-pounce. She lands with an 'oomph' on Kat.

We all look to find the source of the Party Pooper-y, and see Sebastian, Jeremy, and Zane standing there. Sebastian looks flat out pissed, while Jeremy and Zane stare creepily at my friends.

"Yeah man, chick fights!" Jeremy says with a smirk, staring at Kat. Him and Zane share that dude hand shake, and laugh idiotically.

"Okay, gross. Perverts..." I mumble.

"Any specific reason y'all are creeping in on our party?" Cassidy asks in annoyance.

"I came in here to tell y'all to shut up. Some of us want sleep tonight." Sebastian glares at me intently.

I raise an eyebrow and get out from under Cassidy. I stand up and put my hands on my hips. I can feel skin under my fingers, where my tank top has risen from our mini-war. "Alright old man, I don't know what you think the concept of 'slumber party' is, but you had plenty of warning that we're having one. So you can leave us alone now, and go be crotchety somewhere else."

He raises his eyebrows and takes a step forwards. "Slumber party. As in sleep. Plus, you're in my house, show me respect."

"I don't give respect to someone who doesn't deserve it, ass-wipe. This is your parents house. They gave me permission to do this." I step towards him as I'm speaking, and by now I'm right in front of him. I honestly feel like a kitten trying to fight a lion, but I'm not letting it show. I think.