Chapter 3

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for any spelling errors!

-----

When the boys arrive we sneak down the back stairs toward the kitchen. Once we get down to the door that says "For staff only" Jason peeks through the window to see if anyone's in there.

The kitchen is pretty big, like you'd see in a restaurant. It is used to feed 800 teenagers breakfast, lunch, and dinner after all.

Like suspected, the kitchen is clear, and he waves us in while opening the door.

"All right," I address the group,"I have an idea but, we need to make this quick. Jason go to the fridge and grab some relish, mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, and butter. Travis go to the cabinet and get honey, flour, a funnel, and sugar."

I sent Kat, Sofia, and Charlie to get other supplies. We know this school like the back of our hands.

This may sound weird and unfair, but we're the trouble makers of the school. Since all of us are rich and makes straight As, the school can't really do anything about it. We all donate to the school and are honor students, so the school doesn't risk suspending us. That doesn't stop them from telling our parents though.

That being said, since ninth grade we've searched every inch of this school and caused mayhem.

Once Jason gets the supplies from the fridge, I take the 3 boxes of butter and put it in a large, microwaveable, bowl. I put it in the microwave until it's fully melted and pour the liquid into a Gallon Sized Ziplock Baggie.

"What are we doing?" Travis asks coming to get a trash bag.

"You'll see." I say with a smirk. We carefully place every thing into the bag and sneak out to our meeting spot.

-----------

We pull open the door to the roof, letting the hot air hit us. We walk over to where the others are standing, waiting for us.

I sent the others to the art room where they got paint, glitter, glue, and balloons; whilst I dragged Travis and Jason to the kitchen without an explanation. Why there are balloons in the art room, I don't know.

Once everyone sees all of the supplies they smirk. They put two and two together.

We immediately started filling the balloons with all of the ingredients. It took us about half an hour, but it got done.

We grab three balloons each and walk to the edge of the roof where we can here the song, "Classic" playing from the party.

"Eve, you are a genius." Kat says, already aiming for someone.

We all follow suit. "On the count of three. One... Two... THREE!" I whisper yell.

We all launch our crap filled balloons at the desired target. We bust into hysterics when it either hits them, or hits near them. We laugh even harder when they look up confused and angry.

Not wasting time, we launch the other two balloons at random people before taking off toward the stairs. Once we are safely in my room, which was the closest to the roof, we wait. We will be having a nice visit from the headmistress and master very soon.

--------

"You are all very good students and-."

Headmistress Flora is cut off by Headmaster Daniel. "And good donors!" He exclaims waving a chubby finger in the air.

Headmistress cuts her ice blue eyes at him. "I was going to say, its

almost summer, so we will let you all off of the hook. But we will call your parents." She says standing up. They both head to the door.