the cafe rewriting

in the show, the main duo kind of acts a bit childish in my opinion, the characters are characterized more dramatically for effect but I want to showcase how the story would pan out if they were a bit more mature and characterized less dramatically! basically, how I wish the show had been, soo fanfiction hahaha! enjoy!

Han Shang Yan wasn't sure how to act, he often struggled with making these decisions.
His team had just lost, and of course, he understood that losing was a part of CTF but he still couldn't help his disappointment and frustration. How could they have lost? They had worked so hard only to be defeated. Didn't the kids understand that CFT wasn't a reliable career if they couldn't win?

All these thoughts were just about suffocating Gun, he wasn't sure what to do or how to act at all. Yelling, and screaming, and blaming would all be done but before that, he needed to get better control of himself, so he didn't overstep any boundaries he wasn't supposed to overstep.
With that in mind, he separated from the K and K group, trying to find some calmness in the mad land that was his life.
He was going to walk aimlessly to his car but then he saw it.

A small internet Cafe.

It reminded him of his youth, the days he had spent in places like these practicing CTF, learning and growing his skills.  These kids didn't know how good they had it, learning in a professional manner and still failing. With that thought, we walked in. He wasn't sure what he would exactly do there, but it was better then walking around the streets on a cold night.

"Welcome!"
Gun went into autopilot and got himself situated, he did, however, notice that it was a young girl working the register, which wasn't really safe in his opinion. One look around and anyone could come to that conclusion and from the look, she seemed young too, guess everyone had to do something for money. All the thoughts of the girl was however lost soon as he focused on his computer and ignored the world around him.
Some would call it unhealthy that his hobbies and life were entirely consumed by CTF, and that he relaxed with what was causing him stress but they didn't understand the passion he felt for it. He had dedicated his life to this and he didn't intend on changing that any time soon.
Just as he was about to win however, a voiced shocked him back to reality.

"Excuse me?"

He had been fully in autopilot mode, sure that no one would talk to him here so when a voiced called him it took him a second to actually comprehend the situation.
It was the girl from earlier, she stood slightly taller than him, even as he was sitting and she was looking at him with her big eyes.
"Yes?"

"Urm.. well, are you-..." Gun finally fully rebooted, nodded for her to continue, he wasn't sure what he was expecting, so looked at her expectedly, fully taking in he'd appearance for the first time. She was wearing all pink and had big cat ear headphones around her neck. Her look made him want to laugh, to his own surprise, it was just the oddness of their appearance. They were both in the complete opposite of the spectrum.
"I mean, Would you like some coffee?"

Guns confusion had clearly shown, as the little girl fumbled on, continuing "it's ah, its complementary"

"Oh," some coffee sounded pretty good actually, considering he would have to drive back and it was late, not to mention the travel fatigue.

"Yes"

"So, you want some?" Didn't the little girl just ask him that?

"Yes"

"Okay, how do you like your coffee?"

"Half and half... can you make it sweet?"

"Ummhmm!" The girl smiled brightly before moving on and Gun went back to zoning out.
So he wasn't prepared for what happened next.
About 10 minutes later, the girl came back with a cup, full Cafe style, and with foam art on top. It was much better treatment than he expected from a place like this but it did make him a bit happier than he was before however before he could say anything a voice cut off his thoughts.