the blind date rewriting

This is similar to when I rewrote how I wanted things to happen in the first chapter, I thought about how the events would play out differently if they had already been dating actually and they already liked each other. 
Again, how would the show be different if they acted more mature and their age? 

background info; everything that happened in my first rewriting chapter happened and since then they've been on a few dates hanging out when they had time, tong Nian even accompanied him on some events since they ended up having work around the same place (remember she sang for CTF and did modeling and stuff) 

-----

Gun was nervous, he was sitting in a stranger's house and didn't like the fact that he had been basically tricked into a blind date. And the families were also there, usually, when he was forced into going to 'date' he could at least flat out deny the girl and that would be the end but now because of the families there he couldn't even do that. 
Not to mention the fact that he had a girlfriend, he didn't know how she would react nor if he should tell her about this or not. He would have told his grandfather that he had a girlfriend happily if it meant that he wouldn't have to be in this stupid situation but clearly his grandfather had set him up, so there was no chance of any of that. 
He agreed that he was stubborn about the whole marriage and dating thing but that didn't mean grandpa had to lie and decide him, it put him in such an awkward situation. 

"so, what do you do?" The lady who was the girl's mother asked, smiling and Gun had to use his full self-control to not answer 'we both know you already know it'. 

He opted to his business voice, answering emotionlessly "I own my own business" 

"yes, yes, grandpa Han mentioned something about it before, it's got something to do with video games?" 

"yes, I'm the owner of a team that plays" he answered again in his professional business voice which had no emotions. He could see the girl from his preferential vision trying to make eye contact with him, she wore very loud clothes that didn't fit the environment at all and he purposefully avoided her eyes. 
Instead, he went back to pondering what he should say to his girlfriend, it wouldn't really be fair to not tell her so he quickly took out his phone (much to grandpa Han's dismay) and texted her a quick 

"hey, my grandpa is forcing me to go on a blind date. I didn't really get a chance to tell him about you..."  - Gun

He was about to start checking his emails to avoid having to talk but he instantly got a reply 

"oh? do I have completion?"- Nian Nian  He couldn't help the small smile that formed on his face from that because he had the cutest girlfriend. 

"not at all. she looks like a disco ball..."  - Gun

"what does that mean? are you saying she's eye-catching?" - Nian Nian god, this girl. 

"no, it means she's too much also our elders are here with us, it's just awkward" - gun 

":b that's what you get for going on a blind date while dating someone" - Nian Nian

"don't worry, I'll introduce you to grandpa soon. he'll finally leave me alone" - gun

"What are you doing on that phone! everyone's talking" Grandpa Han said, breaking Gun away from his phone and forcing him to pay attention to his surroundings. Everyone was just having small talk 'have this' 'try this one grandpa Han' and Gun just wanted to leave then suddenly it happened. Two people walked into the room. 

Gun stared at his girlfriend in pure amusement as she stared at him in shock. She was wearing pajamas and the guy behind her was her brother who he had seen at the cafe.