Stupid Bluemoon pack and their tricks...

Character on the side is how I picture Colton Moriarty.

Chapter 6

"If it makes you feel any better, I think you got it way too hard." Jesse says from beside me, a smirk on his face.
            After I told my parents about why there was a huge hole in the wall, I was grounded until my birthday which means no bike, no friends over, no running in the woods and absolutely no fighting, including play fights. And as soon as I get home, I have to go to my room until diner, then go back up.
            "You're just saying that ‘cause you have to start giving me rides again, and after only one day." I sigh and look out the window. Jesse had only gotten a week of grounding (no friends over and no television and no woods) because he piped up and said he had pushed my buttons to cause me to throw him.
            "Well, maybe. But still, until your birthday? Isn't that like a month from now?"
            "Yeah...wait how do you even know that?" I ask, confusion clearly written all over my face.
            "It was on the-um-calendar? And anyway, you know mine." Jesse points out.
            "Yeah, July 2nd while mine's on October 9th." I huff
            "So, ready to do this thing?" Jesse asks me as we pull into the school parking lot.
            "I still don't see why we have to act like a couple. We didn't yesterday, won't that be weird?" I ask Jesse.
            "Well he only saw us in math, the rest of the day we have no classes together, so it's easy to stay separated. And remember two things, one: you're human, so act like it and two: sit with me and the guys at lunch, bring your friends too, I'm sure they'll love you for it." Jesse winks at me and I roll my eyes. Our argument last night is long forgotten now and I'm glad because Jesse and mine's relationship is simple. We tease the crap out of each other and forget it later.
            "I bet they would too, and alright I'll try with the whole human thing, And isn't math first thing?" I ask him.
            "Yup, so you better grab my hand and act like the love sick teenager you're not." Jesse winks at me and hops out the door, grabbing my bag with him.
            "Hey, what about you, aren’t you love sick too?" I point out, hopping out also and flattening my floor length skirt after closing the door.
            "No, because I’m a wolf and I haven't found my mate yet. You're technically being used." he points out.
            I prop my elbows up on the hood of his black jeep. "We're both using each other, for my sake." I wink at him and make my way towards his right side.
            "Huh, I guess you're right." Jesse says, scratching his hand.
            I laugh and grab my bag from his hands. "Ready, boyfriend?" I ask, linking my fingers with his.
            "I guess so, babe."
            "I guess I'll have to get used to pet name now huh?" I sigh but grin anyway.
            "At least it's just me and not Stone. You can kick my ass later." Jesse says with a chuckle while we begin to walk towards the school entrance.
            "Very good point, but I'm cooped up in my room forever, remember?" I tell him with a smile.
            "Oh that's right. Well then you'll just have to kick my ass on the way home."
            "What's up with you today? It's like you want me to beat you up." I say, laughing.
            "I’m just hoping for when the time will come that I'll beat you at something, hopefully." he huffs and I can't help but laugh a little more.
            "Tyra-whoa! What happened here?" Missy asks pointing go our linked hands.
            "Oh this? Well, we had a...uh...heartfelt conversation last night and we kinda just clicked." I say with an extremely realistic fake smile.
            "More like snapped." Jesse mumbles so only I can hear. I elbow him in the side, my smile always on my face.
            "Really? But I thought you said Jesse was a good-for-nothing-ass--"
            "What? Missy what are you talking about?" I say cutting my best friend off while I try and shush her with my mouth.
            "Oh so you talk about me?" Jesse says with a smirk on his face.
             "All the time." I say sarcastically while I roll my eyes. "Anyway, I've got to go to math. See you guys at lunch." I start to drag Jesse with me in the other direction. "By the way girls, we're eating his Parker's friends today." I wave at them while giant goofy grins are glued on to their faces. I roll my eyes at them and they begin to giggle.
             "So, what exactly did you call me?" Jesse says with that stupid smirk still on his face.
             "Oh shut up and just pretend I'm the love of your life." I say sticking my tongue out at him.
             "No, you're the human I'm the love of your life." he says while laughing.
             "Yeah, in your dreams." I mumble.
             When we get to math class, Jesse and I take our usual seats in the back with Zane. "Check it out, it's the love birds!" Zane snickers