**18+ Distraction 18+**

Warnings: Handcuffs, Choking

Let's say this is an alternative smut universe. And this could've happened. You can live in whatever universe you want xd

Vi's P.O.V

—In the Brothel, after you met the informator—

I started walking away from Y/N, who was still watching Cait flirt with one of the workers. I need to find Sevika. -"Wait! Where are you going?" Y/N asked me. -"You wait for her, she's your friend." I replied to her, not stopping or turning back. Suddenly I heard her run to me and before I knew it she turned me around and pushed me against a wall. -"Yeah I don't think so. If you think I'll just let you walk off, possibly to your death, you're fucking wrong!" She said. Standing really close to me. Damn, she's hot when she's pissed. -"Y/N, I'm coming after her. It's your choice if you wanna come with me now." I told her. -"You know what, Vi? Fuck you."

Suddenly she took me by my shoulders and pushed me into the room next to us. The door were slightly openned and as my body crashed into them they openned completely, letting us inside. -"Ughr, what the fuck Y/N?!" I said angrily as she closed the door. -"If you wanna go. You'll have to go through me." She said, crossing her arms on her chest. I bet she doesn't even realize how hot she is.....But well, if she wants it that way. I stood up and walked to her. -"I'm not letting you out." She said. Then I slammed my hand next to her head, pinning her to the door. -"It's what I'd hoped for." I replied, searching for the lock on the door with my hand. -"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered, nervous from how close we actually were.

-"I don't know. You pushed me in here. What do you want me to do?" I asked her and locked the door. Nothing except the click of the lock could be heard after I asked her. She looked me up and down. -"Damnit, fuck me!" She suddenly pulled me in and kissed me, very aggressively. I was in shock but quickly gathered myself and returned the kiss.

I brushed my tongue against her lower lip and she allowed me in, which was the worst mistake she ever made. Because as soon as I realized my domination over this girl I put my hand on her throat and squeezed. I thought that was as far as she'll allow me to treat her, but what she did clearly told me that this was just a beginning. She smiled.

Well let's just say that awoken something in me. I moved my hand up a bit and made her look up so she would expose her neck to me. Soon as I saw that soft place I started kissing and sucking it. She put one of her hands on the back of my head and gently ran her fingers through my hair. While my hands were exploring her very well curved body. Then I bit her hard. She let out a grunt of pain but that soon got replaced by a slight chuckle. Hearing that chuckle....that made me feel even more things. And so I pressed my knee to her crotch. She ghasped, tighten the grip on my hair, and almost hit the back of her head to the door. -"Ahh! Fuck!" She said as she pushed me back.

I quickly took off my jacket as our bodies clashed together in a heated kiss. We kept undressing each other, ended up in just our underwear. But then she pushed me on a bed behind me. As I was laying she jumped on top of me, putting both of her hands on the side of my head, while mine were resting on her thighs. My tongue aggressively explored her mouth and once I had enough I rolled us over. With my hands I found the back of her bra and let her know I'm taking it off, she even helped me with it. Only shortly breaking our kiss. I kept her busy while with my hand I took the handcuffs I noticed were on a nightstand next to the bed. Keeping her hands pinned above her head I soon managed to put the handcuffs around one of her wrists, then I quickly put it around the other one aswell and handcuffed her to the bedframe.

-"Time to show you how they really work, Match." I smirked at her. I couldn't tell if that was shock or excitement in her face. But I continued nonetheless. I again went down to her neck, where my bite mark was still visible. And gave her a bunch of wet kisses. Then I continued down between her breasts. With one hand I started playing with her nipple, while I heard her breathing increase. I moved my head to kiss and suck the other boob. Y/N would moan from time to time but it wasn't enough, I needed to hear more. And so I moved further down, leaving a bunch of wet kisses on her stomach, and stopping right under it.

First I caressed her thigh a bit before I went to kiss it. Going to her inner thigh to tease her. I sucked and kissed it for what seemed like forever until she spoke. -"Vi, stop playing, please!" She said, breathing heavily. I went back up to sit on her and looked her in the eyes. -"What was that?" I asked, tracing her cheekbone gently. -"Stop playing." She repeated. -"No, I meant that one word in the end." I told her, smirking. -"P-Please?" She said unsure. -"Say that again." I told her as my hand found itself on her throat again. -"Please..." She said, the word rolling off her tongue almost imidietly. I squeezed her throat harder. -"Again." I whispered into her ear. -"Please!" She said louder. -"Beg!" I told her. -"Please Vi! Ughr! P-Please just fuck me already!" She yelled, her face red from the lack of air she was getting. -"That's a good girl."

She coughed a bit as I let go. I went back to her thighs, this time taking her wet underwear off fast but slowly enough so I could enjoy the view. Once it was off I went to her prize. -"Damn, you're so wet for me." I smirked.

I didn't wait for her answer and gave her folds one big lick to get started. She immidietly tensed up letting out a sweet moan. I danced my tongue around her clit, encouraged by every moan that escaped her lips. She started moving her hips, clearly telling me to move on and so I went down a bit and entered her with my tongue. She moaned upon feeling me inside her. Then I looked up at her. -"Say it one more time for me..."

-"PLEASE!" She yelled. Hearing that I entered her with my two fingers. She moaned hard, slamming her head against the bed. I curled my fingers inside her to bring her even more pleasure. And according to her louder moans, it worked. I went back up to her face while my fingers were still thrusting into her. She was a moaning mess at this point. I kissed her to at least quiet her down a bit, but she moaned into the kiss the same. -"M....More." Was the only thing she managed to say. -"Well since you asked so nicely." I smirked at her and not long after, added a third finger.

She whinced as her entrance got used to it but took it nonetheless. I got down to suck on her neck, while listening to her moan right next to my ear. And she really didn't hold back. Her hips got into a sync with my fingers as she wanted to get the best of it. But after a while the rythm broke. -"Vi!...I'm-ahh-I'm-!" She couldn't even put a sentence together. -"Shh, it's okay." I told her and went back down to her prize. Shortly after I did she came. She bended her back and screamed in pleasure as her juices covered my mouth and hand. I went back up to her and kissed her to give her a taste of herself. The most passionate kiss we had so far.

Once the pulsing around my fingers calmed down a bit I slowly pulled my digits out. She wanted to moan one last time but I kissed her again to silence that. -"Thank you." She said breathing heavily. -"For the fuck? Sure, no problem." I chuckled. -"For showing me how to use them properly." She smiled, reffering to the handcuffs. I smiled back. -"Sure, no problem."

Alright that should be all for now. Sorry if this sucked but I tried.

Anyways I thanks to whoever read even this bonus chapter I hope you're doing fine after that xd.

Again, thank you for reading the entire story (if you're not one of those people who just went for a smut right away), it really meant a lot!

See you in like two years I guess!

Love, Nekdo <3