Are You Real?

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked into the building. Following a trail of colors....and giggles. I hurried myself up as the giggles were getting more distant. Then I heard another explosion. I ran foward. Soon I arrived at a big room, there was a big anvil in the middle. And everything was covered in colors. What the hell? Why would anyone do this? Soon I heard something move above me.

-"I know you're here." I said not looking anywhere in particular. -"Tell me why you're here and this doesn't have to get messy." I added. -"Look around you, it's already messy." A female voice replied. Soon I heard something hit the floor next to me. It was a grenade, not just a regular grenade. But a very....colorful one. I quickly kicked it away from me and jumped back. As I was laying on the floor I saw a barrel of a gun aiming right at me from up the celling. And so I released the power I still had in my arm. Just as the fireball hit the celling a big explosion followed. Knocking the girl down on the floor.

A loud thud could be heard as she hit the floor. I quickly got up and walked to her. -"Who are you?" I asked. Her only reply was laughter. -"Nice arm....I'll take it!" She yelled and quickly got up with minigun in her hands. I didn't even have time to look at her face as I threw myself at a corner and covered myself. -"It's not for sale!" I yelled back at her, still covering behind the corner. I waited for my openning, and soon she stopped shooting. That's when I left the corner and with all my might slammed my fist into the ground, creating explosion around me. I destroyed a bit of the concrete floor with the slam.

Once the dust has settled I scanned my surroundings in my battle stance. But the girl was nowhere to be found. Where is she? How did she do that? I couldn't understand how she got past me. Cait! I suddenly remembered my best friend is still outside. I rushed to the door, reactivating my glove that covered my tattoo.

-"Cait!" I yelled when I saw her still laying on the ground. I kneeled down to her. She was breathing. Thank God. -"Y/N....." She managed to say. I could already see Enforcers on their way. -"It's okay Cait. I'm here. You're safe." Brushed some dirt off her face. She didn't say anything else after that.

—The next morning, in Cait's bedroom—

Everything that happened afterwards was a bliss. They helped Cait and the other injured Enforcers....Unfortunately many lives were lost. They told us we were lucky to be alive, considering the amount of Enforcers lost. Of course I told them I saw nothing.....Hell even I don't know what I saw. The only one I really told what happened, excluding the parts where I use my powers, was Cait.

-"And how can you be so sure that this is the same person that attacked in the docks?" I asked Cait looking at her investigation map. -"I saw the same drawing, this one." She showed me a photo of a drawing that she found on the airship's trapdoor. Damn....if this Silco sent that psycho girl twice in the same day, he's really dangerous. Operating in the middle of Piltover, without getting cought. -"They must be connected." Cait said. I know how long she wanted to figure out who's behind everything....Now I know it, but if I tell her I can't be sure what she's gonna do. What if she's gonna get herself in danger? I have to find out more about this Silco before I tell her.

-"One more thing." Cait said. -"When the tent exploded. I remember you were trying to help me. But it looked like you eyes were.....glowing." She said. Shit! I completely forgot. -"Really? Well I must've looked hot." I chuckled. -"I know how it sounds. But I'm serious." Cait replied. -"So am I." I winked at her. She won't suspect a thing if I keep making fun of it, right? -"Mus've been all the smoke you inhalated." I said and she nodded, not at all sure.

-"Anyway, I gotta go." I said suddenly. -"What? But we're onto something here." Cait said. -"I know. But Ian must be worried, I better get back to him. You try to get some rest." I told her going to the door. -"Nice try. You know I won't. Not until I find out who's behind this." She replied. -"Yeah, I know. Take care Cait." I said and left. -"See you soon." I heard her say before I closed the door.