Chapter 3 {RE}

3rd Person POV

Ace tightened his grasp around Lucians waist when he began trashing around in his hold after none of them answered his question. "Shhhh stop moving, your going to cause a commotion" Ace whispered huskyly in his ears, sending chills down his spine. "W-who are y-you?" Lucian stuttered, tears building up in his eyes as he looked at each of the men.

The one to his left he found quite mysterious but his dark purple eyes were mesmerizing, the one to his right looked sly but damn was his smirk alluring, the muscular one right in in front of him was just plain perfect, he couldn't see the one behind him but the hands around his waist were large, veiny and rough with heavy jewelry. He was snapped out of his daze with Damon saying "awww can't you tell who we are pretty prince" he chuckled and raised his hand up to Lucians face to move away a few stray strands of hair towards the side.

His hair was soft and silky all Damon could think about whilst tucking Lucians hair back was how he's gonna grasp these luscious locks when pounding into him. Before letting go of his hair he pulled it a little, causing a slight moan to escape Lucians lips. "Hmm someone seems to like pain" Damon chuckled in a low modulated voice.

"Ace you've had him quite a while now I think we should switch places, I too want to embrace him" Azalea blurted out impatient at how Ace and Damon are the first to feel and embrace their mate, and he isn't. Lucian looked down afraid. Azaleas voice was dark and gruff and with every sound coming from his mouth, Lucian could feel his legs bucking against themselves as they get weaker. It's like he absorbs his energy slowly but painfully. Azalea harshly grabbed Lucian by the hair and turned his face to look at him "Afraid of me prince, don't be, I won't bite and don't look down please continue admiring me" he let go of his hair and now held him by the chin. Azalea raised his thumb and began rubbing it over Lucians soft lips creating friction as Lucian whimpered below him, Azalea suddenly pierced his lips open and forced his thumb into Lucians mouth.

"Don't bite" was all he said in a serious tone. He moved his finger around a bit before saying "suck". Lucian just looked at him too scared to do anything. Getting annoyed by his disobedience Azalea began to apply pressure on his jaw with his fingers holding his face. The pain then hit Lucian , it wasn't quite like any he had felt before, I mean it's coming from a God of darkness.

Lucian couldn't bear the pain any more and began sucking the thumb in his mouth. His hair was messy, lips swollen, face and eyes puffy, he looked so innocent sucking Azaleas finger that his mates couldn't resist awing at the sight before them. They all simultaneously imagined him sucking something else but restrained their minds as they've just met him but they did wait decades for him. There cocks began hardening in their pants so much so that it had imprinted through their crotch, and breathing becoming visibly stronger.

Azalea removed his thumb and hand from Lucians face and then sucked the thumb that was removed from Lucians mouth savoring the taste.

Ace created a mind link between him and the other mates of Lucian. 'Do you think we should tell him we're his mates' he asked 'I've be deprived of my mate for over a hundred years, of course I want to tell him and we should tell him' Silas declared firmly in the mind link. Silas and Damon agreed to what he said.

"You wanted to know who we were my prince, well we are your mates" Silas told him what he wanted to know.
Right as he said that they heard footsteps approaching towards them. Looking, they see Gabriel with an infuriated look on his face.

To be continued.....