Chapter 8 Part 2 {RE}

L U C I A N

I heard strange continuous whispers which ached my head further stirring me awake. My vision was blurry for a few seconds until it became fully clear. I was in Aces room laying on his bed with the late afternoons sun dimly casting a yellow hue upon the chamber. Looking towards the whispers, my mates came into view a serious look prominent on all their faces. They seemed to be deep into conversation.

They didn't notice I was awake as yet and I was grateful for that. I was about to call out to them but stopped myself unfortunately a choked voice left my mouth. Their heads snapped towards me but before they could stare for too long I draped the heavy blanket over my body covering me head to toe. The sound of footsteps crept closer and closer.

"Lucian no more games remove the blanket" Silas said calmly. Still I didn't budge, I then felt the bed sunk from beside me. "Your only making it harder for yourself Lucian you seem to like doing things the hard way" Damon voiced from besides me I assume.

Being the stubborn prince I am I remained put and didn't react or say anything.

A C E

I've had enough of his attitude he needs to learn to respect his mates. I walked over to him and ripped the blanket off of his body. My eye's immediately soften at the sight of him playing with his fingers and biting his lips. So now he's nervous.

He looked up at me with soft teary eyes which I find quite adorable but foolish, does he really think this will affect me "what's up with  such a cute look do you think that will help you avoid your punishment" I softly asked while moving my hands towards his wrists. I looked at the other guys for a nod of confirmation, to which they nodded in agreement.

Turning back towards Lucian I could see the curiosity within his eyes. Surprisingly he hadn't pulled his wrist away good thing he didn't. Bringing my other hand to his other wrist, chains enclosed them as they extended and connected to walls on either side of the bed. They weren't tight or short by any means wouldn't want to hurt my prince, as yet.

He tugged against the chains as they made a clanking sound. "Why are you doing this?" he asked, voice strained. "That's a quite rhetorical question" Damon answered in a matter of fact way as he scoffed. Lucian had defeat written all over his face, good he's somewhat learnt.

"Duties call I have to go, I'll try and be back as soon as I can" Azalea spoke, before leaving he turned and made his way to Lucian. Lucian had began tearing up, he cries quite easily and often. Azalea placed his hand on Lucians face and wiped the lone tear away.

L U C I A N

Azalea placed his hand on my face as he wiped my fallen tear. My heart pounded, like it was trying to escape. His rough fingers then brushed over my lips, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it because I truly did. The uncommon soothing feel of electricity coursing through my body with every touch. I stared into his mysterious purple eyes that trapped me in its beauty. I can see a sympathetic look in them followed by one of care. I was lost in his gaze, snapping out when I felt a feeling quite like no other.

His lips were on mine, his hands cupping my face. Azaleas lips were rough against mine as his hairy face tickled mine. I felt free as he kissed me the warmth that shot through my body was pleasant. The tingling feeling that came from the sparks that exploded within me weakened my composure making me fall onto Azalea. It was all gone in a flash. He took a quick nibble of my lip before pulling away. I was clearly flustered and red.

I reddened more as husky chuckles erupted into the room. I looked at my mates who were already watching. I threw myself to the side hoping to hide my head in the pillows, how could I be so fucking dumb. Damon was right their, the top half of my body landed onto his lap.

"Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did and don't be a mischievous little prince while I'm gone" Azalea spoke in his usual monotonous voice but this time with a hind of care.

A hand then caressed my head, Damon. "Like Azalea duties call" Silas folded his hands. Damon raised my up setting me into his lap, how much more flustered can a person get. His hand made their way around my waist, my body jolted in shock from the sudden gesture.

"We'll be back by night fall, a servant will be at your aid and guards will be outside the door. I'm sure you understand why we have to cuff you to the wall huh princess" Damon spoke into my ear, his breath inching closer and closer to the nape of my neck. A peck was felt he then pulled away and set me onto the bed as he got up.

Ace and Silas suddenly kissed my cheeks, my neck and cheeks becoming a scarlet hue. "I Love you Lucian" Ace whispered as him and the others made their way out of the room leaving me all alone. "We left a few books on the night shelf  incase you got bored" Silas turned back and said before he left. "Bye I guess" l lowly spoke but they didn't hear.

'Weird' I thought as they left. Very weird. ' I'll think about what I will do later, I'm too tired right now' I thought. Grabbing one of the books I began reading its content. It was about the love between two dragons, I found it quite intriguing. I tried, maybe not my best but definitely tried, I thought reminiscing on my actions today before falling asleep.

To be continued.......