Chapter 8 Part 1 {RE}

Seeing them charge at me with wrathful looks playing on their faces and immense power seeping from their whole, I quickened my pace and flew faster. I yearned to stop and rest but I knew I couldn't unless I wanted to go back to that palace with those men I so badly want to hate.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that and just stayed with them, I thought. Looking back I saw they were gaining on me the distance between us less, I internally panicked thinking about what will happen if I got caught

"Lucian, let's make a deal you stop right now you come over to us and we won't discipline you, we will just forget this ever happened or you continue trying to flee from our grasp, we catch you and" Instead of saying what he'll do Silas just chuckled darkly and left it at that, chills made it's way down my spine as I became visibly shaken up from the inside.

This affected my pace slowing me down causing them to gain and they were now only a few feet behind me. I looked down into the forest below me and mentally battled whether I should switch my route and try to lose them in the forest and hide to get some rest or continue flying. The only con about the forest is me being unbeknownst about what lies in there. I can sense great magical energy coming from the forest, signaling that I may not be able to manipulate it's natural content.

Before I had anymore time to think I heard Silas say 'got you' and not even a millisecond passing, I dived down into the mysterious greenery in a flash. "Didn't expect that strawberry lips" I barely heard Damon say, the wind coursing by my ears creating a whooshing sound.

Strawberry lips I thought, new nickname I guess. Immediately as I reached inside the forest I began looking for a place to hide and relax to restore my energy. This was a struggle, the trees, plants and soils in this forest were not cooperating, grabbing vines were in abundance, tree ents were formed when I passed the trees, and the flowers kept exhorting an unknown pungent gas. "Ahh!" I screamed as I was pulled onto a tree by grabbing vines, by back slamming into the hard bark of the tree. I quieted down hearing my mates nearby.

"He's close I can hear his breathing" I listened to what Ace said, his and the others feet crumbling the dry leaves below them as they walk. "I feel his aura it's weak, he's probably low on energy" I heard Damon say just then I felt a curl in my stomach as heat shot through my body. Well now I know what that gas from earlier was.

Natural camouflage I said in my mind and my body began blending in with the forest hopefully preventing the guys from finding me.

I just have to focus on what to do now. The gas that came from the flowers blossom on the Pygmyleaf plant, it is known as the Calophylyll (calophyllum) musk. It was a rare species only found in secret gardens of Lymphea but during the Tirads troopers great raid of the enchanted hidden garden it was stolen. After the raid the pygmleaf along with many other plant species were let loose into the other dimensions, in some of them it thrived in others not so much. It clearly had a liking for Aces forest. The gas that it secreted targets the mind of its victims and aims to immobilize their defense while heightening their sexual desires to the extreme. It also causes fever, mild cramping, increased slick, and increased hormone production. One more reason why I'm missing school other than my friends.

I began perspiring sweat dripping from all corners of my hot, weak body. "Do you guy's smell that" Silas asked the others while sniffing the air. It was becoming harder and harder to breathe, my chest heaved up and down rapidly as tears leaked from my eyes. I wanna go home I cried out without even noticing I said it.

"Found you" I heard someone say, I was too tired and lust filled to figure out the voice. My camouflage came undone due to my lack of strength and I dropped to my knees as the vines release me from its grip. I saw and felt four large figures surround me, I could feel the dominance radiating off of them. "That was fun, wasn't it our........." I heard before the voice trailed off as I was swallowed into a depth darkness.

To be continued........in part 2