Fight For Surival

"Hey, can you hear me?" A younger Y/n is seen looking at present day Y/n in a white void. "Can't move, can you?"

"I can...it just hurts..." Y/n's voice said as he tried to move.

"You're gonna have to move. Shinra is searching for you, and they're not gonna take you lightly." Y/n said as you got up and held your head. "Take it easy, one step at a time."

"Yeah, I know, I know." You said as he looked around, "where's..."

"Your sword?" Y/n looked at you confused, not understanding your own movement. "You broke it, remember?"

"I didn't break it, it broke." You said as your eyes were still closed.

"If the blade breaks, it means the wielder was not skilled enough to use it." Y/n said as he walked around. "Now, I think it's time for you to get up. They're starting to show up."

"But..,what can I do..." You asked Y/n as the boy smiled at you.

"Silly, what can't you do? See, you're on of the only people in his world, that CAN change fate. Why not do so?"
——————-
A Shinra officer walks onto a barren street, men surrounding him and following his lead.

Leader: Alright, men. Be careful. He should be around here.

Officer: I think I found it.

The men looked to a crater in the street, Y/n laid there unmoving. The leader held up his gun and slid down the crater.

Leader: Man, this thing is huge. HQ never told us we'd be finding something like this.

Officer: Hey, Cap'n. Do you really think they gonna drop a plate onto sector 7?

The leader moved the black wing and looked around.

Leader: I don't question the higher ups, if they do it, then they probably got a good reason.

Y/n started to shift as the leader raised his hand. The guns pointed the two.

Leader: Hey! Come with us quietly or there will be trouble.

Y/n: Is it true....about the plate being dropped?

The leader smacked Y/n over the head with gun.

Leader: That's enough out of you!

Y/n got up and his wing came out.

Y/n: alright, if you so wish to die, then let's go!

Y/n put out his hand, manifesting a blade. The blade is designed as a Japanese odachi blade. The design and color of the tsuba (guard) and tsuka (hilt) are entirely black. The blade's exact length is approximately six-to-eight feet long. The handle is more than long enough to accommodate both hands, but Y/n seems to be able to carry it in one thanks to his unbelievable strength. It has a rectangular tsuba, which is gold-colored in most appearances. Y/n quickly got dashed towards two officers and gave a slice across their chest, killing them instantly.

Y/n: Who's next?
————————-
Y/n's Second Unique Ability: Tifa's Guardian Angel

Y/n uses his black wing in order to release his more powerful self, allowing him access to many skills, spells, abilities. Be careful, the more this is used...the more Y/n changes as well.
———————————
The officers tried shooting at Y/n, Y/n blocked it with his new sword before elbowing a man into the remains of a building. Y/n blocked a riot stick and casually pushed it with ease, breaking it and slicing through the man.

Officer: What the hell?!

Officer: He's some sort of monsters.

Y/n; The ones who work for those dogs, those are the really monsters.