Chapter 11

My bad for being gone for a bit! School hasn't been so nice to me recently and I've been trying to get my grades up 😭 I hope you guys are doing better than me😰 anyways tomorrow is my Christmas concert and I'm literally gonna shit my pants 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 anyways BACK TO THE STORY😩

Xiaos pov:

After waking around the mall and eating some dinner. I called an Uber to pick me and Venti up since the bus drive over here had some weird dudes. Some were eyeing Venti in which Venti didn't notice but me. I didn't want him to get harassed so I toke a safe way home.

After sometime we made it to Zhonglis house. I don't like saying it's mine since I think it would be rude. Venti yawned and stretched as I opened the door. "You tired?" I said unlocking the door. "Yeah...a bit.." a bit my ass. I was pretty sure he was ready to pass out on the floor. "You could lay down on my bed for a bit." I said setting down our things.

Venti opened his eyes sheepishly and stared at me. "If it isn't too much trouble...I would like a nice soft bed right now." I simply nodded and took Venti to my room. Once I opened my door he flopped on the bed. I sighed. "At least fix your posture cause if not your gonna have a sore neck." "Mmm" he groaned. God he's like a kid. I walked towards him and fixed his posture so he could be more comfortable. I then grabbed a blanket and covered him. I was about to leave till he grabbed my hand. I turned around quickly. "What?" I asked. "Aren't you going to sleep?" He look sad for some reason? I don't know why though. "Yeah duh I just need to bring our bags here so it won't be a mess." He looked at me hand without saying a word. Eventually he let go and closed his eyes. I walked out the room.

I texted Zhongli to let him know Venti had fallen asleep on my bed and was probably staying over. Zhongli didn't answer me.

I picked up my new guitar and looked at it with guilt. I sighed. "Why did the idiot buy me it." I let out a small laugh. I got the rest of the bags and brought them to my room. With that I saw a sleeping Venti on my bed. He was in a ball. Probably cold since my room was freezing.

I put down the bags slowly trying not to make any sudden noises so I wouldn't wake him up. When I was sure he was still asleep I let out a sigh of relief. I walked over to him and grabbed a soft blanket near me. Then I covered Ventis small body. His shivering stopped. A little strap of his pretty hair was on his face. I carefully moved his hair away from his face. His skin felt soft. I kept starring at his pretty face. Then suddenly my eyes moved to look at his soft pink lips.

I stared for a while. I had the sudden urge to kiss him. I wanted to see what his lips felt like. Lucky I caught myself from doing so. My ears felt like they were burning. I quickly walked to the bathroom and changed into my pjs.

————————————————————————

Ventis pov:

I heard a door open in front of me. I slowly open my eyes and picked up my slowly. With that a figure of a boy was in front of me. "Venti did I wake you up?" Xiao... I smiled. "No no, it's okay." I sat up on the bed. I looked back at him and he was changed into some pjs. "Since I'm guessing your staying here.." he slowly walked towards his dresser and started looking for clothes. "Here, the shirt might fit you a little lose." He handed me a plain white shirt, and black shorts.

I smiled at him. "Thank you!" I got up and walked towards the bathroom. While I was at the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I was untying my braids till suddenly a figure of my brother was behind me. I froze.

He starred at me. "Why are you forgetting me brother...?" He spoke. I started to shake. "I-no.." "Then why can't to remember my face." I started to cry. "I do remember you!" I shouted. "No you don't! You don't remember me! I'm your twin! Are you trying to forget me?! What did I do to you?!" He started to scream at me. He screamed and screamed. I shouted back with terror. Suddenly the door nob starts to shake. "Venti are you okay?! Please open the door!" I quickly get up from the corner I was in and open the door. "Venti! What happened-" I interpreted him and ran for a hug.

I was shaking. I didn't want to let go. He sat down and hugged me back. He drew circles on my back to calm me down. "It's okay. Your okay..." he whispered. I cried on his shoulder.

Everything was not okay.

HAHAHAH OKAY IM DONE 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 I HOPE YAPL LIKE ANGSY 💅