Kenji's not the worst?

(I'm not to happy with this chapter but, enjoy)

"I hear them! They're over there!" Kenji screams, yaz quickly follows after the cries for help hoping we make it in time

"Brooklyn, Darius?" Sammy calls through the intercom

"Do you read me? We're coming to help!"

We skidded to a stop seeing their gyrosphere trapped in mud quickly sinking, my heart beats fast as I quickly jump out running toward them Kenji close behind me

"Hello!"

"Get us out of here!" Brooklyn cries out, the fear In her voice makes my heart race, we might not know each other that well but she's still someone that needs help.

"Don't worry we'll get you out, just try to stay calm, I know it's hard" I say trying to calm them down, while looking around trying to figure out a plan "I need you guys to calm down, try not to move too much or you'll sink faster"

"Please just get us out!" she cries out again "we will okay, we're working on it alright just breathe" I say as me, Kenji and Yazmina are in the mud trying to lift it out

"I can't grab ahold of it" she grunts out "Guys any luck with Roxie and Dave!?" I call out trying to lift the gyrosphere "No nothing, the weathers still interfering with the coms"

"It's going to pull you under!" We all turn to Ben as we jump out "Uh, Guys!" he calls out standing next to the gyrosphere a Triceratops slowly stalking closer.

"Ben, back up slowly, we don't want to set her off" I say moving closer "Hey girl, it's okay it's me...remember me yeah...I used to come feed you guys and play with you" I bend down picking up a stick with leaves on it "it's okay we won't hurt you" I say moving closer slowly holding out the stick she groans and lifts her front legs in the air "shhh...I know it's scary girl, I know today's been rough, sshh it's okay" I say holding out the leaves she starts calming down and eating.

"Sammy! I need your help" I call out "I'm on it, I think I know what you want to do" I send her a smile and nod as she moves closer to me slowly making the Triseratops roar and her scream "shhh, its okay girl" I say again moving the branch to Sammy

"Hey, I get it, it's hard to trust strangers, it's a scary world out there, But...I'll trust you if you trust me" I smile at Sammy it's a beautiful moment not wasting time I quickly move to look around for something to use to pull them out.

"Real, touching and all, but we're still gonna die!" Brooklyn calls out "you are not gonna die have faith in us" I call out.

I manage to find some vines and tie them together as Sammy manages to calm the Triceratops "Hurry!" she calls out to me, I send her a nod and one end of the vines, she quickly grabs it and ties it to the Dino as I turn to Yaz.

"Yaz I need your help, I gotta get into that tree, I need you to lock you hands together and give me a boost" I say already in running motion towards her she quickly gets into position barley in time and grunts as she pushes up giving me boost to grab a branch and climb up "Kenji here throw it to Darius and tell them to tie it around the seats" I call smiling as he does what I say.

The gyroshere disappears from sight as I hop down hearing Ben scream "Hurry, Sammy!" I make my way over and try to calm him down as Sammy gets the Dino moving "It's going to be okay just breath with me, okay" I say grabbing his attention while he matches his breathing to mine "that's it, they're going to be alright" I say while giving him a soft smile hoping the panic and fear in my eyes stays hidden.

"It's working!" Kenji calls out making me sigh in relief as they finally get pulled out fully, Yaz uses a stick to open the Sphere revealing a mud covered Brooklyn and Darius