Babysitters?

Y/n POV

"Enjoy cleaning this up, boys" Roxie says making me smirk slightly before that quickly ends as she speaks again "We're going to the genetics lab" a frown quickly fills my face not going unnoticed by a certain suspicious Youtuber.

"Do I really have to go?" I ask Roxie who only smiles at me with a smile that holds way to much joy for my pain not that they knew but still "Well Ben here will be there and as such you will be there since he is now your official babysitter" I let out a sigh.

"Come on I had permission to be there and I saved their lives so why would I need a babysitter?" I ask but she just rolls her eyes as the others start getting in the back of the truck

"Cause by saving their lives you put yours at Risk and since Ben here is a well behaved mellow kid your dad felt personally that he'd keep you out of trouble"

I hop into the back sitting next to Brooklyn and Sammy "alright let the hellish adventure begin" I say Brooklyn giving me a suspicious look was about to ask something only to be interrupted by Dave "Cologne. That'll help with the smell and the ladies. What-What" he says making me cringe and turn to Sammy "Maybe just with the smell"

"The stench of dinosaur poo can really linger" Dave finishes before getting in and we're off thank goodness.

"Ugh. I'm still dropping followers?" I hear Brooklyn next to me on her phone back turned towards us "when are we gonna see cool stuff?" she sighs sitting back down "chill, dude. I just got here"

"So what's your next video?" Sammy suddenly speaks up "ooh maybe there's baby Dino eggs in the lab, everyone loves a baby video" she finishes

"Whatever it is, it'll be cool" Brooklyn speaks her face full of frustration making me sigh I place a hand on her shoulder "I'm sure it will be great, but try focusing on this place since you're here, try to enjoy your time here and worry less about them yeah trust me its good for the soul" I give her a small smile but she just shrugs my hand off.

"Easy for you to say you're a world wide famous athlete, what do you know about all this stuff?" Brooklyn replies

"Look I've been there believe it or not the Gymnastics world isn't that easy I got a lot of hate from a lot of people when I got hurt, and before that I had to keep relevant and stay on social media to promote my sponsors, it took a lot of effort there is a lot of behind the scenes things you now, so I respect what you do Brooklyn it's not easy...but I'm just saying when do you get to enjoy yourself ya know" I say with a far away look on my face as the memories of how awful people were to resurfaced.

"Look I'm sorry I...I didn't know" she says

"It's cool I get it you were just frustrated" I tell her as we all stare at a humming Ben "Sanitizer. Who knows what kind of creepy Dino goo is at that lab?" I nod "fair point dino birth is messy slightly sticky and crunchy but ultimately adorable" I say as he nods "see, gotta be ready for anything. The world is a grab-bag of gross, and we're all just along for the moist, sticky roller coaster ride called life." As he finishes I chuckle at Yaz who starts to sanitize.

"What's good Brooklanders? Today, I'm coming to you from Jurassic World's coolest remote genetics labs!" I cringe and feel a shiver down my spine ugh I really hate this place hopefully I wont have to be here long

"It's so shiny in here!" I hear Sammy say making me sigh and mumble "yeah, shiny, pointy and experiments always work well together" causing Brooklyn's head to fling my way with a small glare that went unnoticed.

"I follow after Ben since technically we're stuck together for now "Doc Wu-Wu, guess who's ready to have a blastocyst from the pstocyst?" I hear Dave say making me tense "the mitosis with the mosisis! We're ready for some chromosomes, my bro-mosome" I zone out after that as me and Ben wonder around the place "more sterile than I thought it would be" I hear him say "yeah it's Wu's policy you know keep everything clean and pure" I say with jazz hands making him slightly laugh at my cringing face "I guess that makes sense" I nod as we fall into an awkward silence.