Chapter 10 The Plan

(Shows the engines slowly waking up).

Thomas: (Yawns) Good morning.

Percy:Good morning to you too thomas.

Gordon: I feel so much better, all I needed was a bit of rest.

Henry: After yesterday, We all needed rest.

James: Ahh such a beautiful day, everyone's together, all of us aren't dead yet, and most importantly I still have my sexy paint work.

Spencer:Hphm not this again James.

James:Hey you do it to so you know, shut it.

Henry:Were they like this with you guys.

Gordon:You have no idea.

Spencer:if you'll excuse me I'm gonna need some exercise.

James: aww poor little sliver star did you gain…

Spencer: Don't even say it Red tomato!!

(Spencer chuffs out of the sheds)

Edward:What the hell was that?

Thomas: James and Spencer being Gay...

James:Shut up Thomas!!

Duck:If it is well, that I won't be surprised.

Diesel: I agree with Duckie here.

Percy: Alright I'm gonna go see what Sir topham hatt is up to.

Thomas: I'll join you Percy.

(They both chuff out of the sheds)

Percy: Hey I sorta heard you and carmen talking about last night.

Thomas:About what exactly?

Percy: well I heard you guys are from here,that was all.

Thomas: yeah it is true me and carmen are from here, it is still a major shock to me that I remember that.

Percy:Yeah no shit.

Thomas: But I’m not so sure why I…oh nevermind

Percy:anyway we should go see sir topham hatt to see what the plan is and what we should do to help.

Thomas: I agree percy we need to keep moving and quickly we don’t want diesel 10’s clones chasing us again.

(they both chuff to the capital building)

(they both see Gwen, lux and Sir topham hatt in a big tent with others)

Gwen: okay here’s us and here is the enemy

( she show’s a map of sodor and moves some look a like chess pieces)

Gwen: if we can at least sneak back in sodor without getting caught we can give the surprise attack, and we can open fire when we’re ready.

Mara: we have enough soldiers to fight them off we’ll take them down in no time.

Sir richard topham hatt: I don’t think we’ll have enough soldiers we might need the engines to help.

Jason: We don’t need their help we can handle them ourselves we already killed like thousands of them or so there is probably not much of them anyway

thomas:You guys will need more help then just us engines, if there’s like about 500 clones chasing us then who knows how many clones there are on the island.

Colt: He does have a good point.

Thomas: we might need help from other counties they see it on the news and articles about what happened like hours ago, it’s better if we have more people.
Jason: and what loss more lives, we can’t afford to loss more lives then we already did blue puff ball.