Chapter 9 Lady of the night

(Everything looks dark)

Lady: Thomas? Thomas!? Can you here me?

(Then show's thomas in dark looking afraid a bit)

Thomas:umm who is this, who is calling me, please show yourself.

Lady:Hmm seems like you don't remember, I'll show you my true self.

(Then lady appears in front of thomas)

Lady:hello Thomas it's been quite sometime.

Thomas:Oh my God I know Who you I remember I went through a magic buffer and saved you from BT boomer I think, your name was... Lady.

Lady:Yes I suppose that is my name, you look Different, you had green paint last time I saw you.

(Lady then appears next to Thomas and they chuff together in the dark)

Lady: What's on your mind thomas?

Thomas:I can't stop thinking about sodor, I'm just scared about what will happen next I'm feeling like I'm just slowly giving up.

Lady:Well an engine once said to me "That the only mistake you'll ever regret is giving up" and you wanna know who said it.

Thomas:Who!?

Lady:You, It was you that told me that and it kept me going, you helped me so much that now is is the time that I'll help you, come there's something I want you to see.

(Then it show's them at a abandoned ,burnt Up, already destroyed place)

Thomas:Oh my, What the hell is this place.

Lady: Sodor...in the future you guys didn't have enough people or engines to fight off Dawson's or diesel 10s army, this was the end result.

Thomas:So this is what will happen.

Lady:Not here in this future, because In this timeline diesel 10 killed you when you
Guy's were trying to escape sodor but in here this timeline you survived when in the other's you didn't, You need to save sodor now cause if you don't in a few days it'll be gone.

Thomas:Holy shit, So if I go back to Sodor like tomorrow or now?

Lady:Yes there will be hope.

Thomas:But how will I know?And I'm not sure if I can do it even with my friends. There's still a lot of them, how will I contact help from others.

Lady: leave that up to me, when you get to Sodor some time soon you'll hear my whistle, when you hear it, look to east.

Thomas: Alright I will, and before you go can show me my memories cause the blast made me forget everything, like I don't even remember where I was built.

Lady:Of course I can but it will Also wake you up too.

Thomas: Okay and thank you Lady
Your a really big help.

Lady: Of course thomas.

(Then he slowly See's light and it gets brighter and brighter)

Lady: remember look to east.

(Then thomas slowly wakes up)
Carmen:Hey Thomas!

Thomas:huh?

Carmen:You okay?

Thomas:Yeah what happened?

Carmen:Well you were knocked out by the box, the other's were to tried to stay awake so I told them I'll keep an eye on you so they can at least get some rest

Thomas:Oh Thanks.

Carmen:Of course thomas, doesn't this place like remind you of like home in some way.