chapter 6 Broken engines

(Cuts to the BBC News and world wide news)

News reporter: Everyone the whole world is in shock, this was just in a minute ago but the island of sodor is taken over by diesel 10 and his clones and also by a wanted man named Charles Dawson, all we know is that it all started by tanker's exploding we don't know how many people lost their lives In this tragedy.

News reporter2: it is believed that 3,400
or more lost their lives in this tragedy and as off now we have not been able to contact Sir topham hatt or Lux Luver yet but we do hope that everyone was able to make it out okay.

News reporter 3:We will give you more updates on this tragedy and if anyone from sodor is watching this may god be with you all.
(Lady hatt turns off the tv)
(She comes out of the ship and sees topham)

Lady hatt: Honey are you okay.
Sir Richard topham:Of course I am sweetie I haven't heard from Gwen yet I hope everyone made it out.
Lady hatt:I bet they're okay.

Sir Richard topham:This is all my fault if I haven't just brought him back this would've never happened and we would've never lost so many people!

Lady hatt: honey that diesel had chances and he was to angry and aggressive that he just couldn't really cope around and I think your father is feeling the same way cause if he would've told you about him and the other's early you probably wouldn't bring him here at all so you're not the only one that's feeling a bit of guilty.

Sir Richard topham hatt:I suppose your right, I don't know what to think about anymore I don't even know what to tell the engines or anyone,I don't even know what the plan is.

Lady hatt:well maybe we should ask Gwen as soon as she gets a hold of us.
Sir Richard topham hatt: Yeah, thanks Honey you always know when to give me hope.
Lady hatt: That's what us wife's do silly.

Gwen(walkie talkie):Sir are you here!
Sir Richard topham hatt: Gwen did everyone made it out?!
Gwen: Everyone made it out safe and sound!
Sir Richard topham hatt:(sigh's) I'm glad everyones okay,even tho we just lost everything.
Gwen: Right now me and the other's are gonna go to the BMA capital it's about 20 minutes away from London I'll a location and we can meet up at our docks.
Sir Richard topham hatt: Alright I'll let everyone know.
Gwen:Okay over.

(Cuts to Gwen back at the mainland)

Thomas: Mame we are almost out of coal and oil what should we do?
Carmen: Thomas there's a station a minute away just take a right and go forward.

(Thomas leads everyone to the Right and there's a station with lot's a coal and oil stop)

Gwen:okay we'll stop here for 15 minutes we need to get to the capital by sun down.

Thomas:How did you remember that?

Carmen:it was cause after they told us about us and diesel 10 I all of a sudden remember how we got from here to sodor.

Thomas:Now that you mention it I sorta in a way do remember.

Percy:Man I never ran like that all my life.
James: well that's cause you never exercise Percy.

Percy:hey I am not fat I'm just round.

James:I never said you were fat girlfriend.

Spencer:Aww my poor Percy getting bullied by a Red tomato himself James.

James: what the? Spencer you silver star I thought you were with the other engines on the boats.

Thomas:if they flirt I'm gonna go on the other side.
Spencer:Very Vainy of you James your cute but not really with the ladies.