Christmas Special (Discord)

The Void. A dark place separated by the chains of the system of the universe. It can only be access by those who have the "permission" to be in or is "invited" by the being who is managing the place.

In the void, there's a particular object floating, which is very strange as the void has nothing in it. We can see a platform with a round table on it with 7 brown chairs.

There's a man sitting down in one of the chairs, his head is flat on the table and muttering by himself.

"There's no point in thinking about this, I should just do it..." He tiredly said.

"Time to call them I guess..."

He lifted his head and picks up his phone from his pocktet, he selected the 6 people at the screen and pressed the summon button.

A bright light engulfed the whole void and 6 figures of humans can be seen. There are 2 males and 4 females at the group. They all look around the place only to see darkness surrounds them, and they found other people besides them too.

"Hey, who are you 2?" He rudely asked.

"Ho? You got guts to speak to me at that tone, before we tell our names, why don't you introduced yourselves first?" She irritating answered.

"Okay, easy there. My name is Kashnikov Yakovich, this woman besides me is Kazakova Voroshilov. And those 2 are Y/N and Hilda" He introduces.

The person nodded at the introduction of the 4 and starts to introduce herself.

"I don't have a name but only a title, I'm called the Arbiter: The Empress III, besides me is someone I love, Tester Beta, she's very special to me!" She proudly said.

The young woman besides her, which is Tester Beta, is blushing when Empress mentioned that she's someone she love and special to her. Which Empress didn't missed Beta's reaction and smirked.

"Beta, why is your face red? Are you okay~?" She slyly asked.

"T-the-there's no problem at all E-Empress!" She stutteringly said.

"Let me check."

She leaned forward and touched Beta's forehead with her own. She eyed Beta's face and after that she kissed the forehead of Beta before leaning back.

Beta was left as a blushing mess with smoke coming out of her head. She's hit!

"Don't mind her, she's a very shy person."

Beta started covering her face and her ears are now red, she dealt a devastatingly critical hit! Damn, she hits her hard like a battleship hitting the citadel of a poor cruiser!

While they were having their fun, they suddenly felt a depressing atmosphere around them. They looked for the source and looked behind them only to see someone who has his faceplanted at the table.

"How come we didn't notice that table over there?" Asked Hilda.

"I don't know, there was nothing there at the start when we got here." Y/N answered.

"Hey, someone talk to that gloomy person." Kazakova told them.

They suddenly noticed that the person at the table lift his head but his head is covered by a helmet and a gas mask.

"First of all, I'm gloomy because you all didn't notice me being here to begin with! I called you here to talk something important but no! You only notice among yourselves but never look behind you!" The person angrily yelled.

They felt bad at they didn't noticed that someone is behind them. Empress sweated that she slightly noticed him but deemed it as a someone not important.