Prologue (Revised)

Somewhere in the vast dark void, an isolated planet is hidden out of the reaches of the laws and eyes of the universe, but how can a planet be in such a place? How come this is possible?

A planet where the concept of time is merely an annoyance rather than a power to be feared. Such a phenomenon shouldn't be possible nor exist yet it is.

This planet is home to the beings who toyed with the laws of the universe, those who were deemed themselves perfected beings but still have mortal desires, those who exist solely to make fun with life.

This is the Siren World, a cold and desolate place where light is swallowed by the darkness yet there exists light in a particular place within. A place where there is a cliff overlooking the ocean, there's a lonely large fortress looming over at the edges of the cliff.

Inside the fortress, there can be seen many women going about their business as usual. The strange thing about these women is their color of skin. They have pure white skin, as white as snow but not entirely white or pale as the dead.

A particular individual is rushing towards a room at the end of the hallway in the fortress. The person in question is a girl, wearing a very risqué attire where one would question if it's an everyday wear or a lingerie, with tentacles growing out her back and has high tech weaponries surrounding her body. A normal person would point out that it's impossible for a person to have such things growing out on their back. But there are several normal looking humanoid sirens here that resemble humans, except for a few.

The certain individual is muttering to herself some questionable things that would make the listeners ask themselves if she's insane.

"This is probably going to work right? I mean there is no precedent for this kind of experiment, maybe we can gather a different set of data with this... but would the Empress approve of this?" She muttered questionably.

She hurriedly walked to the room, before the doors of the room, she calmed down and straightened herself before coming in.

A lone individual is sitting on the throne. The individual is a tall, white skinned beauty that anyone who has seen her would literally stare and bow to themselves by her beautiful appearance and aura she exuded. The woman has a very large shark-like rigging and wore a white one piece dress. The dress is see-through but only in selected areas such as the abdomen. She has amethyst colored eyes and silky looking hair that is tied as a bun on her left side of her head.

She can be seen looking at some of the data that the sirens gathered from different simulations from her holographic screen.

"Hmm... this is interesting... a certain Russian carrier is having fun with the northern parliament. A French carrier married all of the girls of both Vichiya Dominion and Iris Libre... oh he even married the high ranking sirens and including myself of another timeline...
I didn't even know that I had a child there...

Oh, there's more... Let's see, betrayed by Zero along with Purifier who chose to be with Azur Lane along with an Iowa battleship with a railgun... Oh, this is new, a human male turned into a female siren who appears to be Purifier, Iowa with a powerful authority as a goddess of destruction, an overprotective mother battleship, a black colored destroyer that screams "I am the storm that is approaching." and a Badass Akagi. Huh, these simulations are very interesting indeed." She muttered while nodding her head.

The individual sitting at the throne noticed the person who came into her throne room.

"Ho? Observer Alpha, what are you doing here? Is there a problem?" She asks.

"There's no problem at all, Empress, except for Purifier with her pranks." Alpha answered.

"Well? Then what is it then? Surely you won't waste my time." Empress said with a hint of annoyance.