Author's Note/Sequel

NOT ME FINISHING WRITING *CUE THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN THEME* AS IT BEGAN PLAYING ON MY LAPTOP!

BEST AND COOLEST THING EVER!

BEST WAY TO END THIS BOOK, WOW!

Alright, let's get down to business here! First off, I want to say a massive, massive, MASSIVE thank you to all of you readers as I finally finished The Sun and The Moon. I can't believe I've finally finished it. I really wasn't going to do this book but at this time last year, I found I wasn't quite ready to say goodbye to writing fanfiction and writing for pirates.

For many of you who know me, you know how much this franchise means to me, and how much it has meant to me my entire life.

Thank you all for the continuous love and support for me, my writing, and this book! As well as my other works as well! I love this fandom so much. I genuinely enjoy reading every single one of your comments on each of my books, you all make me smile and laugh so much. I appreciate all of your votes and kind words. I'm very thankful for everything you all have given me.

Now! Yes, there is book two that is out now! Typically, I usually publish three chapters for a new book, but this time I didn't quite feel up to it. It was very last minute my decision to do a sequel, so there is only the first chapter published I really didn't want  to do another one, if I'm being honest. But, I said to myself, "how about we try writing out ideas and thoughts and let's see where this goes," aaaaaannnnnddddd it led me to creating a sequel!

Depending on how the new book goes, I may end up doing only one sequel, and possibly combining both movie two and movie three in one book, like part one and part two! So instead of a trilogy, we'll have a duology. But we will have to see how things go for the next book!

So stay tune and get ready to continue with Jack and Catherine's journey in All The Stars!

Thank you all!

~Bella