ARJUN- the rockstar

Arohi's POV:

I ran into my last of last option and the interview almost went well until now.

What the heck happened to my stomach? Why is it making gud-gud sounds?

I can feel the intense pain in my stomach that made me leave the interview with in fraction of seconds. I excused myself and I didn't even wait for their answer running into the washroom.

I lost the count how many times I've rushed to the washroom today. All this is because of that Arjun.

I ran back into the room and mumbled a sorry. They gave me an angry glare and asked me to get out of their office.

It was my last chance and I lost it. I'm feeling that unbearable pain with dejection.

Like the all other days, this too went useless. If anyone is to be blamed for my today's situation, it's only ARJUN.

I sat on the stairs and I know he'll pass me. I waited for that rascal to come and after 47 minutes 19 seconds he opened the gate.

But wait! Why is he looking so fancy and tired today? I still glared at him and stopped infront of me to move.

I raised my eyebrow and he too did the same.

Tears started pooling in my eyes and I threw my bag at him. He looked taken back by my actions.

I lost the control of my emotions and cried. He kinda looked irritated and panicked.

" Arohi?" He called me softly.

Look at the audacity of this bastard!

" Shut up! It's all because of you Arjun." I screamed at him getting up.

" What did I do?" He asked rubbing his face and looking at me.

" It's because of you I didn't perform my interview well today." I said angrily.

" But Arohi, I don't even know that you have an interview today!" He exclaimed.

" Ok, what did I do?" He asked folding his hands across his chest.

" You fed me with that spicy street food." I cried wiping my tears.

And he looked like he almost gave up.

" Arey baba! What did that food do to you?" He is irritated.

" I'm sensitive to spicy, outside and unhygienic food Arjun and you compelled me to eat the Chicken Biryani last night." I said looking into his eyes.

" I didn't pester you. I asked you. Ultimately it was your choice whether to eat or not. I was concerned that your Maggie fell down because of me." Damn him, he is showing his attitude. But he is true. It was my choice ultimately.

" Mam, if you'll please move, I'll go to my room. I'm tired." He said and that's when I noticed the bags under his eyes and the light makeup over his face.

Does he work in any film industry?

Is he a character artist?

I came out my thoughts and Arjun is near the threshold. I ran towards him and held his hand before he open his door.

" What's your problem woman?" He yelled and I stumbled back. I've never seen him this angry.

I left his hand and tired to move from there. I turned back to leave and someone gripped my hand. I know who that someone is.

" I'm sorry Arjun. I won't disturb you again." I whispered and tried  to make him leave my hand. His grip only tightened around me which is kinda hurting me.

" Ahhh....." I let out a low whimper and I guess he realised what he is doing.

" Come inside." He said and dragged me inside. He doesn't care whether I'm willing to come inside or not.

If it's any other normal day, I would be hell excited to see his house. But now, I'm really not interested. I'm deeply hurt by his actions.

" Arjun, please leave." I said trying to get my hand away from his hold.

He opend the door and pushed me on the sofa.

Look at the audacity of this bastard!

" Ok I'm really sorry Arohi. I'm the reason that you didn't give your interview well. So let me compensate." He spoke gently asking me with his eyes whether I'm ok with his deal.

I looked around the whole room and there are many photo frames of him and many awards.

These many awards?

I looked at few photos keenly and he held the mike in many of them.

" Arjun?" I called and he took a sigh that I finally noticed him.

" Who are you?" I asked with a questioning glare.

" I've never seen a dumb girl like you or wait, are you pretending to be one? You really don't know me?" He asked like he is accusing me of not knowing him. Is he some Arijit Singh or Udit Narayan that I just recognise him by one glance.

" I really don't know who you are Arjun." I said as slowly as possible.

" Then Google it." He said seething in anger. He marched towards the kitchen and came back with 2 instant poha dabbas and hot water.

I looked at him once and Googled infront of him.

" Read it out." He spoke loudly pouring the hot water into the disposible poha box.

I flinched and immediately googled it.

My eyes went wide seeing the result. I looked at him and he smirked a little. He motioned me to read it out.

" Arjun Dalvi (born on February 28, 1995) is an Indian singer, composer and lyricist. He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His first onscreen apperance was in SaReGaMaPa lil champs.

Years active: 2007- present.

Occupation: Singer, lyricist, and composer.

Genres: Indian pop, Rock and Classical.

Parents: Nitesh Dalvi and Sneha Dalvi.

He guides the young musicians from his music company. He composed many songs which set the younger generation on fire. " I completed and my whole mouth went dry.

Damn! He is famous. How can I not know him?

" You are a rockstar." I stuttered and he leisurely started eating his poha pushing one box to me.

" Akhir Google ne tumhari dimaag main thoda akhal dali hain." He said snickering.

" Then why did you rent your house only to me? If you want you can rent it to any of your fans!" I asked opening and closing my mouth like a fish.

" So, you want me to kick you out of this house now!" He asked smirking.

" Ummmm.... No. No. I don't mean it." I closed my eyes embarassed. I took the poha and slowly ate it. It's spices are subtle and I know it won't cause me any problem.

" Now, leave after eating Arohi." He said and got up with his empty cup.

" Attitude bastard!" I mumbled and he asked whether I said something or not. I nodded in no and left his home.

I slowly came down to my room. And I can't believe that he is a singer and that too a famous one.

He is not to your reach Arohi. Leave him. My brain Suggested.

Even though it's hard to accept, it's true. He is out of my reach.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 1180.