~ <3 Update <3 ~

Hello again! How have you all been?

BEFORE YOU BITE MY HEAD OFF ABOUT ME NOT BEING ON THE APP FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS,PLEASE, HEAR ME OUT!

Now I know that when you first click onto the story it says 'completed' -and my idiotic self can't seem to change it back to 'ongoing'-but I am thinking of making another chapter (maybe more to come as well). I also know that not many people like my stories, but there are some people who do - if this is you, listen up - i've had the urge to write another part to this story, but I'm afraid that if I create another part this book will start to get annoying (cause I know that I'm not the best at writing, lol here I am rambling on again) so what I'm trying to say is soon I hope there will be an update to this story, you've just got to keep your eyes/ears peeled for these updates, and I'll see you then<3 .

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S~To: Queen_pinky13 (requester-different book)

ilovesouthpark9
(requester-different book)

St4nsDM2
(commenor-this book)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry if theses stories that I've wrote aren't up to your standards/how you want them to be. I'll try harder in my next chapter(s). Again sorry and-like always-if there are any requests you want to see, just text me and I'll see what I can do~
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°