Part 1 chapter 4: The vacation

***WARNING: This is the chapter where things get NSFW-ish. Sorry it took so long to get to this part. Anywho back to the story:***

You were finishing something Pip asked you to do when you get called into the living room for an important meeting about a vacation, you couldn't come since hell wasn't the appropriate place for an alive human so Gregory was picked to stay behind, he told you that he didn't mind as long as you didn't get in his way. Before they left Estella pulled you to the side for a second and warned you about staying away form Gregory for two days it the weeks they were going to be gone for, you asked but she didn't tell you why so,you thought nothing of it and bid them farewell, for the next few days you continued with the things they told you to do but you left the worst room for last, Gregory's, you remember what he said to you and gullies as you knocked and entered nothing look out of place othen that you couldn't see Gregory anywhere soyou got what you needed and left.

**two hours later**

You realised that you left something in his room and went to go and get it back, but when you entered you felt a small blush rush across your face as you see a shirtless Gregory's reflection. Before he could even say anything you point out that doors have locks and that you'll come back later for what you needed later and closed the door, for the rest of the day you two avoided each other. The next day it was the one Estella warned you about but you took no notice to it when you got back to Gregory's you took a deep breath and knocked, waited and opened the door it was the same as yesterday ither than the fact somethings were on the floor, you got what you left and tried to leave but as soon as you tried to reopen the door Gregory was standing in your way, he asked what you were doing so you tried to answer as quick as you could. But he walked closer and you backed up, you'd happened until you were completely against the wall.

You see a look in his eyes that you've never seen before but it was awkward so you looked away, then he asked you to help him with his heat you tried to decline but the pulled you into his arms before kissing you, although you tried to pull away but his grip was too strong and plus you started to melt into the kiss, suddenly he started to move towards his bed where he pinned you down as you both start to remove each others clothes, you thought to yourself that you now know what Estella was trying but was too embarrassed to tell you since it wasn't her place to be telling you that that was the two main days that he was horny/ in heat. Before you knew it he was above and inside you relieving himself from his heat, soon enough he was about to finished so he pulled out and came on your stomach, thanked and told you to keep it your little secret then he let you leave. Two weeks later the rest of them got back and checked that everything was alright then about a month later they were ready to take you back to Stan, but before you left Gregory pulled you aside and kissed you claiming that he would see you again soon enough. When they dropped you off at the bridge you immediately called Stan and asked if he could pick you up, when he got there he hugged you as tight as he could claiming that he missed you so much and that a lot has happened but you also claimed the same thing knowing that you will be seeing Gregory again very soon.