Part 1 chapter 1: The incident

You woke up to beeping of your alarm like you did for the last 6 months ever since your parents' suicide, You walked downstairs to see Stan and his friends watching Terence and Phillip. Who knew that you cousin would be so generous to let you have the spare bedroom in his house, you wanted to repay him but he wasn't asking for any favors although you kept offering.

Finally, he asked for something. He needed you to look after the house while he went out since He's parents are on holiday and Shelly went to university, he said that he was going to celebrate Craig's birthday. You weren't really listening until he mentioned 'ouija board' you tried to warn him that that was a bad idea but he just laughed it off. Hours passed and you started to become concerned since he wasn't back yet, different kind of thoughts flooded your mind you suddenly got pulled oylut when you heard the doorbell ring. It was Stan he looked really drunk he went straight to bed, at least you didn't have to worry about he anymore, you checked everything was locked and went to bed.

You tried to ask Stan about last night but he claimed that he bearley remembered anything, you both got ready for school and Stan drove you to school and met up with his friends, you did the same.