Part 1 chapter 3: The other group

As they walked back down to hell you started to peice things together, then you saw him again from when you first let them in Thomas the guy Craig used to date before killing himself uou knew you saw him before somewhere, you started to wonder what they wanted (with you of all people) but anytime you asked they would just ignore you. Finally you got down near the bottom and saw another 2 'demons', you heard Kenny referre them to the others that you're with stopped but the one who was still gripping took you to a building and down into the basement and tied you up again so you couldn't escape, told you to wait and then left. You waited for about 30 minutes and started to heard people walking above you, obviously you had mixed emotions about this sanario, you suspected that they all died Thomas was dead, one of the others that was already down here you remember seeing an article about a few hundred people who were killed at the hands of that robot in Stan's town and one of them looked like the boy who got crushed. You get pulled out of your thought when Thomas comes down and secretly give you your phone back so you could call Stan, you ask him whats going on and the only thing he says is 'The only thing I know for sure is that Gregory needs you for something' you try and find out more but he said that they were coming back. Thomas goes back up when Gregory comes down and asked you what you saw in Stan for you to want to go back up to him when you could stay there with them, you explain to him what happened when you were younger so then he tells you that he was told to do that it wasn't coming from his heart and that he didn't care for you, then he left but you wanted to prove him wrong.

After they get back up and you stop hearing movement you attempt to call Stan but it only goes to voicemail, you started to think that Gregory was telling the truth,like all the things he said was a lie you were up all night thinking about, someone you hadn't seen before came down and introduced himself as Tweek and said that the others needed you up there, they said along the line of 'if you want to live then you will do the things we say',you hesitate but agree because you didn't want to leave Stan alone. The main thing that you were told to do is to help around with Estella,Pip,Pocket, Thomas,Tweek and Damien until it become a daily habit although the only one who didn't like you helping them was Gregory and you didn't know why. The main thing you kept telling yourself is that if you do this Stan will be safe, a few months passed and they really appreciate what you did sa they decided to keep you there longer.