TARDIS Taking Action

As Lily slept, the TARDIS was at work.

She knew that Lily was helping her thief in ways, she only wishes she could have been able to do. After the war, he hasn't been the same, but seeing him with Lily, she's starting to see glimpses of who he used to be.

Lily has felt almost as lonely as her thief has, even with her mum and sister, she's never felt true happiness. Until Lily met her thief, she had no idea what happiness was, what loving your life could be.

And the change she's noticed in her thief, is not one that she wants to change back.

He needs her.

But hard times are coming, she can feel it. Lily will have to make a choice, and either choice she makes, she will lose something that might break her.

If Lily makes the choice the TADRIS believes she will, the TARDIS knows of a way, that can help, it will be drastic, and a shock to everyone when they figure out what she's done.

But it will be worth it, for everyone in Lily's life. She will do everything in her power to help Lily along the way.

And she's starting now.

Carefully, so her thief won't notice a difference in her, she slowly pumps Lily's room with gold dust. She does this carefully, the changes in Lily won't be noticeable. She's not going to tell her thief what she's up to, knowing that he probably wouldn't agree. But she know he'll thank her for this. Eventually.

She is taking care of Lily, and in doing so, taking care of her Doctor.

And that's what she started doing, anytime Lily was alone, she slowly started to fill her with the time vortex from her own heart.

-----------------------------------

So, quick question, would you like me to try other view points?
I was planning on sticking with just Lily's' but I could switch it up a bit.