home

KENDALL'S POV

We flew back to Jessica's house. She had fallen asleep on the plane and drifted off to sleep again in the car. As we arrive to Jess's house, I carry her out of the car and into the house. It's a new place, I don't recognize this place.

"Mama Shell, where's her room?" I call her Mama Shell because it's what she asked me to call her years ago.

She smiled at me, "Why don't you just put her on the couch. I'm sure she'd be happy to wake up to seeing all you boys."

I looked over at the guys, they were confused. "Ms. Pascual, we couldn't bother. We don't mind getting a hotel close by." Logan said.

"No hotel, it's free staying over here and I make really good food." Mama Shell said.

"She's right guys, she does." I add on.

"SLEEPOVER." James and Carlos yell.

"Shhhh." Mama Shell says trying not to laugh.

We all enter the house, I lay Jess down on the couch and help the boys with all the bags so we can go right to sleep after.

JESSICA'S POV

I wake up on my couch with all the boys surrounding me sleeping peacefully. I can hear each of their snores and it's loud. It's so sweet seeing all the guys together but there was no way I would be sleeping here like this. I made sure each of them was covered with a blanket and I kissed Kendall's forehead before going upstairs to my room.

I was just about to drift off to sleep when I heard a tiny knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

Kendall opened my door and made a frown. "Did you not want to sleep down there with us?"

"You guys looks so very cute hugging one another, I didn't want to ruin it." I joked.

I watched as he walked over to me, "I enjoyed that little kiss you gave me on my forehead, but I think you missed my lips." He smirked.

"Cut it out." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Seriously though, one kiss?" He begged.

"Ken, I don't think it's a great idea. I mean we aren't even dating, don't you want to trying dating other people?"

"I only want you Jess, I made that mistake kissing that girl at the bar and I've regretted it since. I don't want to see other people, I know what I did was wrong but Im willing to stay for however long it takes until you take me back."

"Ken, I don't know."

"Baby, I love you. If there's even a little feeling telling you there's still something here, then I won't go anywhere unless you want me to." He moved the strands of my hair covering my face behind my ear. "Give me another chance when you're ready my love, I'll wait."

"Are you sure you can wait? What if it takes 30 years?" I said, of course not being serious.

"Damn, 30 years? I might have to find someone else by then." I playfully smacked his arm and laughed with him.

After laughing I found my face just inches apart from his, so close to each other yet so far. You could feel the tension, all I wanted to do was connect my lips with his. As instinct, I run my fingers through his soft blonde hair.

"Just one kiss Jess, I miss your lips. I can feel yours calling for mine, you already know mine are calling out for yours."

I move my face even closer, Kendall's trying so hard to resist letting me make the moves.

"Jess, Im not going to be able to control myself for much longer. I want you."

I kiss just the corner of his lips and I can hear his breath start to get shaky. I move over to the other corner of his lips and feel his smile form. His move to my waist.

"That's enough to make me go crazy." He said as he tilted his head back still trying to control himself.

"Well that's all I can give tonight." I told him smiling.

He hugged me tight, "you're so fucking hot."

He pulled away for a second just to look at my face, he caressed my cheek with his thumb and smiled at me as he admired my face.

"Jess you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Words cannot simply explain the way I view you."

"Kendall you're making me blush." I go in for one short but passionate kiss.

"Wow, I can die happily now." He sighed happy.

I laughed as I snuggled my way into his safe arms, I rested my head onto his neck and closed my eyes to sleep.