reunion pt 2

JESSICA'S POV

I can feel the sun shining on my face, normally I would feel calm but today it's just annoying. It's too bright I can barely open my eyes. After a couple minutes I'm finally able to fully open my eyes. I scan the room, I don't recognize the place. I'm naked in bed, in a unfamiliar place so that answers my question of whether or not I fucked someone last night. I turned my head to see who the guy was. I saw a peacefully sleeping Kendall. Wait what...

I turn back to face him and it is Kendall. How the fuck did I get here, especially with him. I wake him up.

"What is it?" He groans.

"Kendall, it's Jessica."

"Jess?" He quickly gets up and looks at me, I give an awkward smile.

"So I don't know how I got here, but I'm going to go." I quickly put on my clothes, grabbed my heels and phone then ran out of his house. I could hear him trying to chase after me but this was already way too weird. I ran to a nearby bench, I was still hungover from last night.

"Hey are you ok?" I tall muscular brunette dude asked.

"Yeah, just a little hungover." I laughed.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked.

"I do but I don't really know you so I'll wait for my friend."

"Fair, but did you want me to call you a ride instead? I can make sure that you'll get back home safely." He seems really sweet.

"Oh no, it's ok. Thank you though, that's really kind of you."

"Of course." He smiled at me, genuinely. "So did you call your friend? Would you like me to stay until they get here?"

"That would be great.." I paused as I waited for him to tell me his name.

"James."

"Well, James. That would be great, thank you."

James and I continued to talk until Ryan came and picked me up. He was really sweet and funny.

KENDALL'S POV

James is coming over today, he was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago but he isn't. I've been trying to text and call but he hasn't picked up.

After a couple minutes I heard someone knocking, finally it was James.

"Dude where have you been?" We were supposed to be brainstorming for a new song.

"Relax I was only a couple minutes late and we have the whole day to work." James was in a really good mood.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I rose my eyebrows at him.

"Well, I met a really beautiful girl just outside. Even though she was still hungover and probably fucking some dude from her one night stand she seems like an amazing girl. The best part, she didn't even know I was famous and we had a really good conversation going. I hope I get to see her again." My eyes went big. James was talking about Jessica.

"Was she wearing a sexy pink dress by any chance?" I knew he was talking about Jess but I just wanted to be sure.

"Yeah.. how'd you know?" James' eyes went big. "Was she the girl you took home last night?"

"Yeah... she's also my ex girlfriend, my very first girlfriend to be exact." It felt a little weird telling him this because I have never talked about Jess with any of the guys.

"Dude are you serious? I really wanted to get to know her better." I could see how upset James looked but I knew Jess first, I wanted her back.

Things were a bit off between James and I while we worked but we still brainstormed some good music. I know he'd get over it and I know he didn't push on it because he knows deep down I still have feelings.

I miss Jess, seeing her after all these years is insane. I didn't realize how much I missed her until she randomly bumped into me while the guys and I were out and she was going to some cafe. I haven't been able to take my mind off of her, she's all Ive been thinking about. I wanna be with her again.

It was already late at night and James had already left. I picked up my phone and called her. My phone began to ring as I waited for a response.

"Hello?" A confused voice sounded, she still had the same number. I guess she has deleted my contact.

"Hey, Jess. It's Kendall."

"Oh, did I leave something at your house?"

"No, I was just wondering if maybe you would want to hangout right now?" What the fuck was I thinking, why would she want to?

"Um, yeah sure. Where though?"

"You wanna go to an arcade?" It's almost like I could feel her smile through the screen. I knew she would be happy to go to an arcade, they're her favorite place.

"Yes! Which one so I could meet you there?"

"Just text me your address and I'll pick you up in a hour."

"Ok, Kendall. See you soon."

"Bye Jess." I hung up as I smiled big. I can't believe she said yes to hanging out with me.