Avatar: The Last Airbender

Not a lot of people know about this show, but if you do, go get yourself a cookie and say it's from me. ATLA has NOTHING to do with the movie with the blue people! It's completely different from that. (note: I use abbreviations to save time and typing)

 ATLA is about this boy named Aang and he is the Avatar (person who can bend all four elements). He gets trapped in an iceberg for 100 years, until he gets discovered by two water tribe members named Sokka and Katara. They soon realize they just found the Avatar, who has been missing for all this time, which then, people needed him because the Fire Nation decided to take over all the tribes.

 They embark on an adventure to help Aang master all four elements (he knows Airbending, but needs to learn Waterbending, Eatrhbending, and Firebending) and he has to defeat the Fire Lord in order to bring peace again.

 Well, I tried to sum it up as best as I can. I discovered this on Nickelodeon when I was younger. My brother, my dad, and I would watch the shows together and we were watching them when they first came out (which was 7 years ago). Whenever it's on, I might watch it again now, unless there's something better on.

 My brother could care less about that show now because he's a nonfiction kind of guy (the exact opposite of me). It turns out, the creators of this show made a second show a few years later (it will be mentioned more in a future chapter). This show is a really good show, and it kinda looks like it could be an anime show.

  I don't have any favorite characters on this show, but I have a favorite type of bending. It's waterbending (well duh, I like swimming)

 Well, as I say in previous chapters, hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter. Oh, and please tell me if I might have inspired you to like some of the same things I do, or if you really like this story so far!