Sonic the Hedgehog

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. OMG. Now that was a pretty awesome time when I found about him.

 It all started when I was renting the game Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (back when it was new). Basicly, the only characters I would play are Peach and Daisy (that's pretty sad). But then, I started checking out the Sonic characters, which they wern't pretty bad.

 But then, there was one character that really stood out at me. All I knew was that his name was Shadow. I kinda figured what animal he was, which is a hedgehog. What I noticed was that he has red eyes. I was all like "Woah, that's cool."

 There was actually some reason behind the whole 'red eyes' thing. You know it's rare to have red eyes, except if you're a vampire (I'm not saying Shadow is a vampire, don't worry). I found out a lot about him in the game Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. At the shop, you could buy these books about all the team members from Team Mario and Team Sonic.

 So, I looked at the Sonic book, went to Shadow's page, and completely lost it.

 It said, Shadow the Hedgehog is an ultimate life form created by Professor Gerald Robotnik. OMG, I totally didn't know that he was some sort of android! It was crazy, I was all like "What the heck!? I didn't know that! But, that kinda explains the red eyes."

 Later on in my life, I went into deeper info about Shadow and other characters. Shadow then became my #1 favorite Sonic character. I also started liking other characters like  Blaze the Cat and Silver the Hedgehog.

 Now, I have to talk about two of my favorite games. My first favorite game is Sonic and the Black Knight. It was an awesome game, in my opinion. I loved the gameplay, the graphics, and the storyline. Basicly, Sonic gets summoned into the book King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table by a wizard named Merlina, who tells Sonic that King Arthur has been cursed and it's up to Sonic to defeat him.

 There's a twist at the end when you defeat the King, but I won't tell you. Also, Sonic's friends appear in the game. The three knights from the Round Table (Lancelot, Gawain, and Percival) are portrayed by Shadow (wink), Knuckles, and Blaze. The Lady of the Lake is Amy (Sonic's reaction to seeing her was funny). The blacksmith is Tails (duh). And, there are two extra knights unlocked in multiplayer, (Galahad and Lamorack) are portrayed by Silver and Jet.

 When I defeated King Arthur for the first time, I was so happy, I shouted "Yes! I defeated King Aruthr!" He was pretty tough when you first play that game, that's why I was so happy. After completing the whole game, I had to look up more about King Aruthr and the Knights of the Round Table. I forgot to mention this, but I make Sonic OC's for those who don't know, and my first one is Shanna the Hedgehog, who is almost like Shadow, except for the whole brooding anti-hero part.

 So, what I found that was very interesting was Sir Lancelot and Lady Guinevere kinda had a thing going on, even though she was married to King Arthur. The reason she liked Lancelot more was that he's much younger than Arthur. I started thinking  "What would it be like if Guinevere was portrayed by Shanna in another Sonic and the Black Knight game?" (smirks)

 Wow, I had to say a lot about that game. All I have to say about my next favorite game, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is really awesome. I have it for the WiiU, the controls are difficult at first, but u get used to it.

 Stay tuned for my next chapter, and hope you're liking my story so far.