Super Mario Bros.

The second thing I discovered and liked is the Super Mario Brothers!! (if you don't know who they are, that's kinda sad) Anyways, I was pretty much obsessed with them when I was younger (but I was older then when I started liking PPG).

 It all started in 2nd grade when my teacher let everyone bring in an electronical device. I abviously brought in my pink DS Lite and I was teaching a friend (who isn't a friend anymore) how to play a Barbie game (yes, Barbie) The kid sitting next to me was playing a game on his DS. I asked him what game he was playing and it was a Mario game!

 That's basicly how my Mario fandom started. I still like them to this day. My favorite character is Princess Daisy, who is on my cover wearing an orange dress. What I like about her is that she isn't a girly-girl who is a total prissy (cough-cough Peach). The funny thing is I was jealous of her when I was younger.

 I used to have a crush on one of the characters (cough-Luigi-cough-cough). I look back to then and wonder "Why did I ever like him?" but it's not that he's ugly, it's just that he's not for me. So now, I'm like, "Daisy, he's all yours."

 There are a ton of Mario games I have. Well, most of them were given away to GameStop because I no longer have a DS. But, I still have Wii games! Actually, I can play them on my new WiiU that I got for Christmas. The DS games I sold to GameStop went towards my WiiU, so I feel kinda happy I gave those away (secretly, I don't really care about those DS games anymore).

 My favorite Mario game is Mario Kart Wii. I absolutely love that game! It's the best Mario game ever! (that's my opinion) I'm trying to get my friends MKW code, but she keeps forgetting to give it to me!!!!! (you know who you are) Obviously, Daisy is my fav, not because she's my fav, but she's pretty a pretty fast character.

I'm like a pro at that game. I've been playing it ever since I got it, which was when it first came out in 2008. (2008 was a magical year) I do play online, but I got to the point where I'm so good, I play against pro players (and some hackers) so, I don't go online that much.

 Oh, I actually have some Mario figures! I have Daisy, Peach, Mario, Luigi, and I used to have a Yoshi figure, but I lost it (sadface). I am selling a Princess Peach costume on Ebay because I don't want it anymore (don't worry, it's in good condition) and I kinda need some $$$ (I'm not broke, I just want money in my pocket)

 Ok, now I think I'm done so be sure to see the next chapter of My Fictional Life soon!