• Patrick's disappearance pt2 •

(Part 2)

• It's been a couple of days already.
• and doubt started to slowly sink into your mind

was he actually never coming back?

• you haven't eaten normally these past few days
• and had lost count of how many times you've cried
• and how many sleepless nights you've had to face

• you didn't even try to sleep anymore, knowing the fact that if you did, Patrick's whitened face would haunt your once peaceful dreams.
• you'd woken up screaming the few times that happened.
• after that, the remaining three boys never left your side.

• Calling them a trio now felt so wrong to you.
• but it wasn't just you though, it was taking a toll on them too.
• they also loved Patrick just as much as you did, although all three of them tried to  keep their cool
• but you could see their devastation right trough.

• Victor walked around with red puffy eyes, meaning he'd spent a lot of time crying.
• you'd catch him starring at nothing in patricular sometimes,
• and he'd lost focus, since Patrick was the only thing on his mind.

• Reggie had lost his brightness
• He looked (and felt like) an old light bulb
• Hope and determination to find your guy's loved one had recently vanished from him,
• like he was already trying to accept the fact that Patrick was gone forever.

• and Henry...
• his emotions were taking over him
• he wouldn't talk all day at all
• but if anyone tried to approach him, he'd snap
• but he wasn't the one to accept something he didn't want to accept.
• he'd also gotten into more fights with his dad - cause when he wasn't with you guys (which was rare) he'd yell at his father to never stop looking for Patrick (since Butch was literally the lazyest policeman ever)

• whatever was going on with you guys individually, you didn't want to face any of it alone.
• that's why you stuck together and stayed drenched in silence at your home.

• you never even wanted to leave the house in the first place
• Patrick's face hung literally on every wall of every building outside...
• and the first time Reggie suggested to take a walk for some much needed fresh air, he was definetly not ready to face what he had to face back there.

• after seeing Patrick's missing posters flying around Derry, you'd had a panic attack as his white, almost dead eyes stared at you from every corner.
• the boys had a hard time calming you down - because usually, whenever you'd have a panic attack, Patrick was the one to envelope you in his arms and whisper sweet words to you to calm you down.

• but that time, he wasn't there...
• So it had to be Reggie - who cried as he lulled you back to your normal state, while Victor was busy trying to not have an attack himself and Henry was angrily ripping away Patrick's posters from any place they were stuck to.

• you didn't leave home after that.

• and now, you sat alone on your couch - sniffling and wiping your tears away (as usual)
• you'd just let the boys go - they said they needed to grab some stuff from their own homes if they wanted to continue staying over at your house, so they drove away in Reggie's Trans Am
• you wish they didn't have to leave you though.

• your thoughts were interrupted by a telephone ringing.

• knowing you wouldn't answer it, your mother left the kitchen and grabbed the phone as she took a few glances at your broken state.
• you didn't listen to the conversation at all though.

• Soon after, your mom approached you, kneeling down in front of where you sat
• you noticed the tears glistering in her eyes, that alarmed you as soon as you saw them
• but a small smile that appeared on her face calmed you down right away

• "Y/n, Honey" - she whispered to you, grabbing your hands slowly - "He's alive, they found him."

(GOSH, I'M SORRY I MADE THIS SO DRAMATIC AND SAD,  I'm shit at writing angst. But anyway, part 3 will be coming soon)