• best for last •

Okay, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WROTE OKAY?!?!?!?!

Idk what this is, it's supposed to be 'Patrick Smut' except it's a drabble because I had no idea what I was doing.

I think I'm gonna start writing smut slowly, this is just the first step, never written it before. I'M TAKING BABY STEPS PLEASE DONT HATE ME.

and please tell me guys if this was okay or trash, thaaaaank u ♡♡♡♡♡

. . .

The gang taking ur V card, but you're extremely terrified of Pat being too rough - so you leave him for last...

He finds that very disrespectful.
. . .

"Look at you princess" - he coos as he enters the room, walking towards the bed where you lay naked, dazed - "so fucked out, don't tell me you're at your limit already.."

He sits down next to you, hands immediately wandering your body, studying it...

"You know baby, I didn't really like waiting for you for so long..." - he leaned down, pressing his lips to your neck, breathing in your scent - "especially when I had to sit and listen to you moan for Reggie... and Vic, and then Henry."

You flinched while he trailed sloppy kisses down your throat..

"Oh yeah baby, I could hear you loud and clear.. how you made those little noises as they fucked you." - he looked up when he said that, chuckling at your embarrassed expression.

He whispered to you then - "now It's my turn to fuck you."

He unzipped his pants, pulling them off and threw them across the room. His shirt and underwear followed right after.

He hovered right above you, both of you completely bare.

"Don't worry baby, I'm gonna make you feel so good." - he licked his lips, leaning a bit closer - "I'm glad you saved best for last."

IM LEAVING THE REST TO YALLS DIRTY MINDS BYYEEE

Im so sorry if this was weird lol Im embarrassed :))))