• It's Return pt3 •

• "Is anyone else getting deja vu, or is it just me?" - Victor asked, finally breaking the silence that lingered through the air as him, Reggie and Henry stared at your Image printed in the local newspaper.

• the title above you stated one word: Missing.

• "this can't be true" - Henry stated for the umptieth time that morning, not believing a single word written in the magazine - "It must be a typo, or an Error, some false information! I don't know!"
• he clung to the paper, fingers digging deep into the pages as the blond yelled in frustration.

• "Henry please." - Reggie, who could only stare blankly into empty space, begged him to calm down.

• "Please what?! What do you want me to do? Stay calm in this absurd situation?! I might aswell-"

• "Henry, It's been two days." - Victor suddenly deadpanned, eyes open wide and voice barely above a whisper, yet it was enough to silence Henry.

• and then the newspaper went flying across the room, onto the floor.
• Henry stared at the white-haired male on the couch, glaring daggers at him as silence layed above them once again.

• not a minute passed by and the front door swung open.
• "The sewers" - It was Patrick who had just busted into the living room, leaning onto the open door, trying to catch his breath as if he's just run a thousand miles.

• "What?"

• "We need to get her" - he claimed, walking towards the trio - "before it's too late"

• they stared at him wide eyed.

• "Patrick, I think it's best we leave this to the police" - Reggie spoke calmly, looking everywhere but at Patrick, sounding like he'd given up a long time ago.

• Patrick on the other hand, wouldn't have it.
• "Are you serious?" - he asked, now standing infront of Reg - "you seriously think they will find her?!"

• "they found you..." - Reggie replied in a quieter voice, sounding as if he was struggling to hold back tears

• yet Patrick stared at him with a face so blank, not believing his ears... until he practically exploded
• "The police DIDN'T find me! I found them! ME! They don't have a FUCKING CLUE where to fucking look for her!"

• "Patrick listen-" - Vic cut in, as Reggie stayed quiet

•"NO YOU LISTEN TO ME! I know where she is! I'VE CRAWLED MY WAY OUT OF THAT HELL HOLE MYSELF!"

• "DON'T you fucking raise your voice like that! UNLIKE YOU WE'RE GOING THROUGH THIS A SECOND TIME, OR DID YOU FORGET?!" - Reggie finally spoke up.

• they all fell silent again, the remaining three starring blankly at him
• until, again, Patrick broke the silence:

• "you COWARD! You selfish coward! SHE'S DYING OUT THERE WHILE YOU'RE BUSY WHINING!"

• "nobody's dying..." - Henry whispered, looking over at the fighting duo and Victor

• Patrick ran his hands through his hair in frustration.
• "DON'T YOU FUCKING LOVE HER?!" - he finally yelled, throwing his hands around like a madman - "Come help me find her! Or are you too sad to move your asses?! If so, I'll go back to hell on my own, I'm not letting my girl go through that shit alone. BUT IF YOU ARE, THEN STAY HERE!"

• with that, he turned around and ran towards the door
• though, he was stopped by someone grabbing his wrist

• "Are you sure you really know where she is?" - It was Henry, willing to play a role of your saviour as well.

• Patrick smirked devilishly, knownig his words have worked on the others.

• "I revisit that place in my nightmares, of course I know."

• "I'm coming too." - Victor said, grabbing an old baseball bat from the corner of the room (idk why it was there) and joining the two.

• as the three stared at Reggie, he too came to stand by their side.

• "let's get Y/N back."

• and so, Patrick led the boys to the entrance of the sewers
• The tunnel he had visited a long time ago seemed to have awaited the four
• and yet, all of them were determined to get you back safe, so they entered Hell.

-----------

Hello hello hello my lovies.

wow, turns our Pat also has a Hero complex, who knew!

Anyways, I'm finally done with half of my exams! But the others are coming up pretty quick, so my head is practically buried in books!
That's why I took too long to update, but I hope I'll have enough time on my hands to finish this series soon!

Thank you for standing by!
♡♡♡

M.